Cmon people, where the waitlist order thread lol

Tues 1/30 11:26 pm. I imagine I won't get mine for quite some time, but that gives me a lot of time to get educated on setup choices. If you want to help me out on that, I made a thread in General > Rigs & Routing.

Request submitted: Monday, Jan 29 9:34 EST
Confirmation response: Monday, Jan 29 9:34 EST

I’m keeping my (two-month-old) XL+.
I’m selling my Kemper Powerhead.

So this is a conquest sale for Fractal Audio.

No action here for almost two weeks.....did everybody who wants one of these get on the WL in the first week?!

So far I know of only one poster in this thread that did the WL the second day like I did. Only because I took too long to return when the site was down. So yeah, I pretty much think a majority of the forum are all day one folks, and the rest are adding on after that in smaller quantities

1/29/18 @ 9:42 CST
Has it been determined how the wait list for the floor controller will work? Would be nice to offer the option for prepayment or purchase to the those on this wait list when paying for the III, just a suggestion.

1/31 11.34 am...and I would think several hundred available when they become initially available...I think it will come down to payment processing and shipping capabilities, to start with.

I hadn't visited the forum in quite some time, so apparently completely missed the forum announcement. I didn't get on the list until I received the announcement email on 06 February, 10:25 a.m. PST. That is going to put me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down the list. Mid-summer, if I'm lucky? :(:(:(

Back
Top Bottom