Cmon people, where the waitlist order thread lol

Hello. Thank you for the answer.
I'm on the g66 waiting list and I think I was pretty quick.
You're right, maybe I don't need the extra power of the Axe III.
It's just a psychological thing. I don't like the idea of buying something really expensive and not having the last and more advanced version. I know it's silly but I think that everyone in my situation would feel the same.
I have a few days left to think about it....

Personally, I would send it back and wait on the III. From your last post, it sounds like sooner or later you'll be upgrading to the III anyway.

Personally I wouldn't do it but I agree with the previous post in this case - it might be better in this particular case.

8:48 CST, I'm basically hosed based on past history. Or not, I can't remember how it played out with the II and maybe they've really scaled up production this time around.

Why would anyone hesitate about getting on the list, it's not a commitment.
I've read a few comments where people have the mental back and forth struggle "My XL is good enough, it still sounds awesome, do I really need this, what am I going to tell my wife, etc.."

I'm just saying it was a no brainer.

I think I am one of the first on the list, but I am not likely to pull the trigger. The Axe-Fx II XL+ already does everything I need, and sounds really good with the latest firmware 9.04, so I have no desire to upgrade since I wouldn't even use 95% of the new features.

10:29 EST We have a XL in the studio and a II at my home studio. This will be a great addition to my studio!

Back
Top Bottom