Cmon people, where the waitlist order thread lol

omg i am still #1
get him!

mob1.jpg

;)

12:39pm EST

Would have liked to be earlier; maybe I'm just a month or two out judging by this thread. My stress at this point is waiting for the FC wait lists to be posted.

I'm guessing they will offer the the option to purchase the FC with the invitation to purchase the AxeIII. That would certainly make the most sense.

I don't think there's any way FAS starts selling the III without the FC ready to go at the same time - that is unless there are unforeseen production delays.

Just speculation on my part. I have no insight...

And since the new FC controllers can only run with the new Axe-Fx III, I doubt/hope that there will be a separate waitlist for those?

That's what I was thinking. The foot controllers appear to be proprietary. No need for one if you are not buying an AxeII. At least that's the way it appears to me.

And since the new FC controllers can only run with the new Axe-Fx III, I doubt/hope that there will be a separate waitlist for those?
I hope it’s the same list. I did send a separate e-mail right after my Axe III waitlist one but did not receive a confirm back.

I'm guessing they will offer the the option to purchase the FC with the invitation to purchase the AxeIII. That would certainly make the most sense.

I don't think there's any way FAS starts selling the III without the FC ready to go at the same time - that is unless there are unforeseen production delays.

Just speculation on my part. I have no insight...
I hope so

Let's put it this way. It would be a huge marketing blunder amongst the FAS community if they didn't offer both the III and the option to buy one of the FCs with the initial waiting list request. Can you imagine the crying and gnashing of teeth on this forum if people that purchased the III had to wait months on a separate list for the FC? Marketing has not alway been Cliff's strong suit, but I think he's smart enough to figure that one out! ;)

8:17 EST

But guys seriously don't get too excited I got on the AX8 list in the first few days and it was October to
March
The artist roster will get one first
Unless anything changed the difference between 8am and 830
Could be months
So your telling me that 8:48 EST i miss it by 18 minutes to get mine in March 1 i hope not.

Confirmation received at 7:20 PM MST here. This means I'll probably have about a year to sell my MkII, XL+, and MFC-101 Mk III, lol. No rush, though, I've still barely scratched the surface of capabilities with my current rig and have no complaints.

Back
Top Bottom