Clyde wah + Analog Flanger (Video)

X-Mann

Experienced
Hey AX8 people,

I took my favorite amp/cab combination (JS410 Orange & Fremen Marshall JVM 410 IR) & added in the Clyde Wah & the Analog Stereo Flanger.

The result is a very sustaining tone that sits well & cuts through a huge track like a HOT knife through COLD butter! o_O

Here's the AX8 on a trip to the "Blue Planet" & a few Star Wars sound clips too.

Warning: There's 110% "Wah, Wah" in this clip & the "Wah Faces" may not be suitable for younger viewers. :eek:

Kiesel guitars is having a contest where the winner get a $1,500 new Aries guitar built for them. I have no illusions of wining & just wanted to create something on a Saturday morning. 7-takes later, "Blue Planet" was born. :D

I love the raw/real amp tones that the AX8 is capable of! The feel of it all can be hard to explain, but there is a lot of magic going on here.

You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll kiss 1:14 seconds goodbye! :p

Peace & may the Force be with you all!

Jedi X

Last edited:
dude great piece tons of feel there
Thank you brokenvail!

I've been trying to find my voice on the guitar for years & years now. I've found 2-new things (aka techniques) that have brought my entire style together........& my last tune brought it all home for me & I'm continuing it all here again.

This fun "Blue Planet" solo thingy is a continuation of that & I'm happy to be where I'm finally at. Lol

Thanks for the kind words............& "Never give-up & never surrender"! :cool:

The AX8 is just working like a champ for me too!

May the force be with you,

& Peace! X-Mann

Last edited:
Very nice...Still discovering all the AX8 can do and I think my new favorite is the Solo 100 lead!!! Killer tones...
Thx Tim & in past modelers, I've been a HUGE Soldano fan!

I really need to try the Fractal versions too! :cool:

Peace! X

X-mann, went home last night and dialied up the JS410...Unbelievable! I think I actually like it more than the Solo 100. I love that I've had this thing for almost 5 months now and I'm still discovering more great amps. The JS410 is my go to rock tone now....Thanks for the tip! :)

X-mann, went home last night and dialied up the JS410...Unbelievable! I think I actually like it more than the Solo 100. I love that I've had this thing for almost 5 months now and I'm still discovering more great amps. The JS410 is my go to rock tone now....Thanks for the tip! :)
Hey Tim (Great name by the way)!

Yea, there's SO MUCH to love & learn about the AX8 & all it's creamy goodness!

The recorded tones in this clip are without any adjustments to the XFormer knob & I only wonder what these new tricks I've learned will do to this preset & the JS410 amp? :confused::D

I'm glad that you like it so much & Rock ON!!!!!!!

Peace! Tim;)

A musical piece about faraway places using killer sounding wah faces!

Loved it. You practically don't even need a pick!

Back
Top Bottom