CLR Neo clip lights are solid red

PaulC

Inspired
Looking for any help with this. Came home tonight ready to play and no sound from the CLR Neo. Had a look and this pic is what I see (in case you can't see the pic, the 3 clip lights are all solid red). It was fine last night when I played and it hasn't been moved or touched since.

I am wondering if anyone else may have experience with this. Is there a reset option I am missing or something that may clear it? Nothing plugged in and all pots at 0. Boots up like this. I didn't see any options in the manual and a google search so far came up empty.

Thanks for any help...

CLR clip lights.jpg

Looks like some kind of error state. Contact Atomic support. They should be able to get you fixed up. @Tom King from Atomic posts on here from time to time as well.

Thanks, that is good advice. I was hoping someone on here might say "Oh, just ... and it will all be reset".

I just did a search and read that if they remain lit the DSP isn't booting properly.

Thanks for the info.
I spoke to Atomic and they said it was a power section issue and I would have to go in for repair. The good news is this part can be removed from the cabinet and sent in so that should save on shipping. I am hoping the overall cost is not too much being that I live in Canada. But, with the AXE 3 sounding so good I can't be without it so I am getting it fixed if the cost is not prohibitive. Otherwise I may be looking at alternative FRFR options

Thanks for the info.
I spoke to Atomic and they said it was a power section issue and I would have to go in for repair. The good news is this part can be removed from the cabinet and sent in so that should save on shipping. I am hoping the overall cost is not too much being that I live in Canada. But, with the AXE 3 sounding so good I can't be without it so I am getting it fixed if the cost is not prohibitive. Otherwise I may be looking at alternative FRFR options
I had to send one of my modules in for repair and I went ahead and bought two more CLR'S because I don't want to ever be without a pair. I had to stay on them to get my module back, they aren't great at communicating but if you persist, they will take care of it and Tom seems nice enough, he even gave me his cellphone number, the other guy is not good at customer service but I had to push a little to get service. About a month to get mine back.

Thanks for the heads up, I will keep an eye out for that. When I sent the original email I got a response in less that 10 min. I hope that was a good sign...

Back
Top Bottom