CLR delivery time in the UK?

Sted

Inspired
Anyone have a clue on how long these take from order to delivery? Ordered mine this week but need to try and plan my gigs around the new rig if possible!

Should not be more than 3 days (to nearby Europe). UK should be even quicker.
I'm starting to think something is wrong... ;)

6-7 days between my order and the deliver from uk to france, it sounds like hell! :eagerness:

Last edited:
There was a very slight mix up but all good now, took a week but I think its safe to say it would be usually quicker to the UK as they ship from Belfast.

Please forgive me if I am overlooking something, but I couldn't find the european price of the CLR in the atomic website. How much did it cost you with shipping included?

Please forgive me if I am overlooking something, but I couldn't find the european price of the CLR in the atomic website. How much did it cost you with shipping included?

It was about $1213 for an active wedge with the VAT and shipping to the UK mate.

So Sted, how do you like your CLRs so far ??

Difficult to say mate, only been an axe user for a matter of weeks so it's all brand new to me, been trialling a lot of patches but it's how it cuts with the band at rehearsal This week will tell, signs are good though!

Back
Top Bottom