CLOUDBURST" - instrumental prog metal with the RECTO RED (Guthrie, Karnivool fans)

prh

Inspired
hey guys!

please enjoy my new single, not part of a bigger release but just something i wrote the other day and released on my birthday yesterday to celebrate!

i used the recto red amp model, love it :D

there's a free download link in the description on bandcamp

Cloudburst | Plini

hope you guys dig!

a3411949648_2.jpg

Excellent work as per usual Mr Plini! I've listened to a lot of your other stuff and spin it daily; what exactly are you utilising in terms of:

- Drums (real and electronic)
- Bass
- Orchestral
- Synth/string/piano/etc...

Cheers!

thanks guys!

Excellent work as per usual Mr Plini! I've listened to a lot of your other stuff and spin it daily; what exactly are you utilising in terms of:

- Drums (real and electronic)
- Bass
- Orchestral
- Synth/string/piano/etc...

Cheers!

the drums are all superior drummer 2.0, the bass is spectrasonics trilian, the orchestras and synths i use are either kontakt 4 library or logic/garageband :)

I thought I spied with my little eye... Omnisphere in the beginning? Correct me if I'm wrong.

that intro swell is just a midi piano with reverb played backwards haha

I've really liked everything you have posted so far! Looking forward to hearing the other project you are working on too! I find myself going to your soundcloud pretty often to check up on things.

Keep on making the awesome music man!

thanks man!!!! appreciate it. hopefully have a lot more coming out in the next couple of months :)

Awesome work dude! Hey which kit in s2.0 are you using? You've definitely avoided the stock avatar snare sound that always gives the drums away :)

Awesome work dude! Hey which kit in s2.0 are you using? You've definitely avoided the stock avatar snare sound that always gives the drums away :)

thanks man! just the avatar kit :) glad you didn't notice, that's one of my biggest worries with using that software haha

A lot of folks should be taking drum notes from this.

I liked the middle and solo sections through to that syncopated bit.

That was awesome man... One of the better i´ve hear for some time.. Killer playing and song!!

Back
Top Bottom