torkolort

Inspired

Let me know what you think :)

Patch:

Attachments

• Best of Times2.syx
    2 KB · Views: 204
Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice - I'd like to hear it w/o the original playing behind it, even though yours is louder. I think that has an impact on the tone you present.

+1 :D would like the hear the tone without the backing, but sounds very close! Please post the patch

*edit*
Found the dry tone... this is almost spot on to Petrucci's tone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice - I'd like to hear it w/o the original playing behind it, even though yours is louder. I think that has an impact on the tone you present.

I'm not overdubbing the original playing, it's a backing track without the original lead track. Or do you mean I'm louder compared to the original? Anyway, being in a mix does impact the tone obviously. I'll upload a short clip without the backing track later.

+1 :D would like the hear the tone without the backing, but sounds very close! Please post the patch

*edit*
Found the dry tone... this is almost spot on to Petrucci's tone!
http://soundcloud.com/torkolort/me

That's an older clip with a previous version of the patch, I think the new version will sound better.

I'll upload the patch later today, but I'm using a Redwirez cab, and as I've been trying out a lot of different cabs, I just have no idea which one I'm using here...anyone know how to see the name of the cabs that are stored in the user slots?

Amazing! Both tone & playing were outstanding!!

Unfortunately, unless you made a note of it or took a screen shot, there's no way to currently tell which cab is loaded into a user slot.

Very nice playing and a great tone ... i would like to have the patch also ... can you post it here ont he forum as a attachment ?

Great patch. Good work.
Another Master tweaker here!

I think the IR is: MesaRectifierV30s-SM7-ConeEdge-0.5in.syx
So next time save them in an IR IN USE libary :p

Could be wrong:)

Kind Regards

Amazing! Both tone & playing were outstanding!!

Unfortunately, unless you made a note of it or took a screen shot, there's no way to currently tell which cab is loaded into a user slot.

This would be great update from Fractal... anyone has info is this coming to Axe in some time?????

Great patch. Good work.
Another Master tweaker here!

I think the IR is: MesaRectifierV30s-SM7-ConeEdge-0.5in.syx
So next time save them in an IR IN USE libary :p

Could be wrong:)

Kind Regards
Thanks, might as well be that one. I could do some testing and hopefully find the right one. When I have time and will :D And yeah, I really need to start organizing!

Hva slags gitar bruker du? Låter fett :) Sound great :)
Takker! Bruker en JP6 til alt. Funker bra :)

Great patch!! Sounds AMAZING with The "Original 4x12 V30" IR! I'll add it as an attachment if anyone wants to try it.

Attachments

• Original 4x12 V30.syx
    8 KB · Views: 47
That was jaw-dropping good! Fantastic playing. I bought the DT CD after listening to your clip! Thanks for sharing.

Oh and kudos for posting your solo guitar track - I'm sure a lot of folk and guitar pros would be reluctant to do that.

Back
Top Bottom