[closed] Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 6.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
just installed 6.00, now I have no input registering, or sound. after initialization Start up screen was blank exept for progress bar. went back to 5.08 all is fine! Gonna try again. first problem I've ever had with firmware install.

Last edited:
A full Axe-Edit release is a day or two away which will include a new Performance screen to allow for drag-and-drop Perform control assignment and support for the Manual Modifiers.

For now, please use the below beta version which provides basic Performance Control support:

OSX:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/Axe-Edit-III-OSX-v1p01p09-b2.dmg

Windows:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/Axe-Edit-III-Win-v1p01p09-b2.exe

Mr Pickens you sre freaking awesome
Drag and drop controls for the performance screen was a huge wish
Thank you so much

A full Axe-Edit release is a day or two away which will include a new Performance screen to allow for drag-and-drop Perform control assignment and support for the Manual Modifiers.

For now, please use the below beta version which provides basic Performance Control support:

OSX:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/Axe-Edit-III-OSX-v1p01p09-b2.dmg

Windows:
www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/Axe-Edit-III/Axe-Edit-III-Win-v1p01p09-b2.exe

Awesome, thanks Michael!

2nd try, same result, no start screen just progress bar. no input signal or sound? anyone else?

Couple of folks used the word "chewy" to describe what 6.0b sounded like. I'm noticed a bit more chew and girth in most of my presets. Sounds and feels great. Well done FAS and, as always, many thanks for your dedication and hard work.

Hmmm, Not so lucky here

I know man, sorry about that. Just wanted to say that since mine worked, there may be another reason that yours and HTR's didn't. I'm not using any globals, nor do I have a foot controller hooked to mine. Hope you guys can track down the issue, whatever it is. :(

Reactions: RDH
I know man, sorry about that. Just wanted to say that since mine worked, there may be another reason that yours and HTR's didn't. I'm not using any globals, nor do I have a foot controller hooked to mine. Hope you guys can track down the issue, whatever it is. :(
Ok Thanks, I have both, globals and fc connected I'll keep messing with it.

Reactions: DLM
just installed 6.00, now I have no input registering, or sound. after initialization Start up screen was blank exept for progress bar. went back to 5.08 all is fine! Gonna try again. first problem I've ever had with firmware install.

Press EDIT while booting. Then reset the System Params. Does that work?

My Axe-Fx III also fails to boot after v. 6.00, no globals or fcs connected..

Edit: After 5-6 attempts it finally booted. First time I had an issue with a firmware update. If you encounter it too, simply power off and try again several times

Last edited:
Reactions: RDH
I new I should've stayed home from work today and played guitar. ;)
Looking forward to trying this out. Hope it works for me. I couldn't get the beta to work. Tried several times with all the tricks mentioned to get it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom