Close my Eyes Forever live from the House of Blues

bishop5150

Fractal Fanatic
Some crowd video of my Ozzy tribute performing Ozzy and Lita Ford's Close My Eyes Forever with our friend Steffany Johnson singing Lita's parts. We had professional video shot with an audio feed from the soundboard as well. Should get it in a week or two. Will post it when we get it. I'm running direct to FOH along with 2 active XiTone's as backline on each side of the stage on their side pointing out like 1x12 cabs behind each stage banner.

Last edited:
Absolutely well done and entertaining! Great vocals and performance from each angle! The solo ....!
I have never seen Ozzy and Lita singing this song life. I think this is going to be a heat on YouTube folks.
Big thanks for posting!

Absolutely well done and entertaining! Great vocals and performance from each angle! The solo ....!
I have never seen Ozzy and Lita singing this song life. I think this is going to be a heat on YouTube folks.
Big thanks for posting!
Thanks for the kind words and for watching!

Very Cool. Sounds great. It just dawned on me that you are the band that often shares the stage with JudasX. They started out as MercenaryX - my son Jeff was their drummer. Jeff moved off to Seattle but played with them when they both played MercenaryX/JudasX gigs. I recorded, mixed, and mastered their first and only MercenaryX CD. Small world.

Very Cool. Sounds great. It just dawned on me that you are the band that often shares the stage with JudasX. They started out as MercenaryX - my son Jeff was their drummer. Jeff moved off to Seattle but played with them when they both played MercenaryX/JudasX gigs. I recorded, mixed, and mastered their first and only MercenaryX CD. Small world.
Yes it is!

Sounding very good. I was listening to quite a few of your Ozzy tribute vids on you tube and some great tones and I really liked the hell raiser tone is there any chance of sharing the patch you use for that.

Sounding very good. I was listening to quite a few of your Ozzy tribute vids on you tube and some great tones and I really liked the hell raiser tone is there any chance of sharing the patch you use for that.
Sure. But it's the same patch as far as amp and cab. I use the same amp and cab for all my presets. Just the fx vary from preset to preset. I'll shoot you a PM with the preset.

Back
Top Bottom