AFIII "Close My Eyes For Ever" with Preset

warlockII

Fractal Fanatic
I posted my first attempt at this preset in the preset exchange, but realized that the harmonizer needed several different scales for the solo. I attached a modifier to Ext 1. that allows me to go through the different harmonizer scales with my expression pedal #1. Expression pedal # 2 sweeps from clean to distorted (which I use for my version of the bridge). I just downloaded reaper so I could record my preset. Please excuse the clams...this is just a quick play through. It would be awesome if someone with better experience would tweak my settings, especially for the bridge. The IR player is using an acoustic IR I made; use your favorite one. There are multiple scenes with the clean/bridge so I could see over time if I gravitate towards one more than another.

IF you're playing in standard pitch (A440) program your custom scales as follows:
Scale #5: every note +12
Scale #4: G +7, D +7, C +7
Scale #3: G +5, F +9, D +7
Scale #2: Bb +4, A +3, G + 3, F +4

Attachments

• KW Close My eyesExt1HarmEx3Gain.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
is this an updated version from the first preset you posted?
Yes. I added the proper harmonizer settings (using custom scales) and foot control over them. I just realized I made a mistake in the clean scene ...the distorted amp and cab should both be using channel B to avoid the volume issue switching from bridge to lead scene. I'll upload that change "soon".

Back
Top Bottom