Clips for Guitar Techniques magazine

I've figured it out! I guess I have 2 accounts, one with a user name for login and the other with my bretto212 name. I'll continue using the bretto212 account after I complete this post. Sorry for the confusion, too many usernames and passwords!

I've figured it out! I guess I have 2 accounts, one with a user name for login and the other with my bretto212 name. I'll continue using the bretto212 account after I complete this post. Sorry for the confusion, too many usernames and passwords!
Cool :)

I find it funny that Brett is labelled as "apprentice" just below his avatar. I realize this pertains to his membership here and number of posts, but I have considered Brett as a semi-god for about two decades. In the nineties, I made a CD with tracks from several pro musicians that I considered to be "machines" (as in, "he's so good, he's a machine!"), and two of the tracks on that compilation I made were brom Brett's recordings with T. J.

Jaw-dropping good.

I find it funny that Brett is labelled as "apprentice" just below his avatar. I realize this pertains to his membership here and number of posts, but I have considered Brett as a semi-god for about two decades. In the nineties, I made a CD with tracks from several pro musicians that I considered to be "machines" (as in, "he's so good, he's a machine!"), and two of the tracks on that compilation I made were brom Brett's recordings with T. J.

Jaw-dropping good.
Thanks for that! After all these years of playing I still feel very much like an apprentice so
Beautiful! Any chance you can share or sell that 335 patch? Sounds incredible!
Good idea! I'll upload it here tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom