Clips for Guitar Techniques magazine

Brett you are one of my favourites of all time, tone, phrasing, legato. Love your playing. Your playing on those early televised Farnham shows were part of why I wanted to learn guitar as a young bloke. So thank you.

Cheers
Anthony

Very good, would like to learn some of those first songs is the magazine going to have transcripts? Do you know what issue? Thanks

Very good, would like to learn some of those first songs is the magazine going to have transcripts? Do you know what issue? Thanks

Same here, love the last clip, (Big Up!) and as I am finally getting my fretboard and scale knowledge working for me I would love to learn it and delve into what's going on scale wise. I would also love the patch; do you sell them?

Same here, love the last clip, (Big Up!) and as I am finally getting my fretboard and scale knowledge working for me I would love to learn it and delve into what's going on scale wise. I would also love the patch; do you sell them?
Guitar Techniques will do full transcriptions of the solos and also provide the backing tracks on the dvd that comes with the magazine. It really is a fantastic publication as it's always chock full of useful instructional stuff.
I can certainly provide the Ax8 patch here on the forum. I've never done it before so would I just upload it to this discussion as an attachment?

I'm not sure when they'll start running the series but it'll be sometime during the first half of the year. It may be a bit late as Paul Gilbert is dioing some videos for them so I'm sure Paul will take priority. I'm really keen to see/hear his stuff!
GT will do full transcriptions of all the solos. I don't envy poor Jason Sidwell having to transcribe all those notes!

Guitar Techniques will do full transcriptions of the solos and also provide the backing tracks on the dvd that comes with the magazine. It really is a fantastic publication as it's always chock full of useful instructional stuff.
I can certainly provide the Ax8 patch here on the forum. I've never done it before so would I just upload it to this discussion as an attachment?

Thanks Brett, that's great, I will look out for the magazine; I used to buy it occasionally, good to see it's still going. The patch would be great, and yes, I believe you can attach it to a post. Many thanks!

Tom

Just thought I'd bump this back up. I have been giving Brett's 'Dark Matter' a listen. Highly recommend you have a listen if, like me, you haven't heard his music before.

Back
Top Bottom