Clinic: How to create the sound - (AX8 and AX8 Edit)

Will there be a video release of this? Here's my main AX8 question:

What are the basic recommended amp settings for live use of the AX8 through a pa? I'm talking about all the amp tabs that can be accessed on the amp block in Ax8 Edit. I think most of us leave a majority of the possible parameters at default but there are a number of things to tweak that can make a difference, (as well as using an ideal cab block set up). I am trying to perfect my rock rhythm/lead preset and I use the Friedman BE most of the time. Our pa is all QSC 12's and subs but I seem to struggle to dial in a preset that sounds great in my personal wedge as well as the main pa monitors. I run two xlr's to the board and a 1/4" cable from out one to a Matrix amp and frfr 212 cab. I know there is no right or wrong answer as everyone hears their sound differently and uses different guitars, pa, etc. but it would be great to see what works for other Fractal users playing frfr live.

Thanks!

Will there be a video release of this? Here's my main AX8 question:

What are the basic recommended amp settings for live use of the AX8 through a pa? I'm talking about all the amp tabs that can be accessed on the amp block in Ax8 Edit. I think most of us leave a majority of the possible parameters at default but there are a number of things to tweak that can make a difference, (as well as using an ideal cab block set up). I am trying to perfect my rock rhythm/lead preset and I use the Friedman BE most of the time. Our pa is all QSC 12's and subs but I seem to struggle to dial in a preset that sounds great in my personal wedge as well as the main pa monitors. I run two xlr's to the board and a 1/4" cable from out one to a Matrix amp and frfr 212 cab. I know there is no right or wrong answer as everyone hears their sound differently and uses different guitars, pa, etc. but it would be great to see what works for other Fractal users playing frfr live.

Thanks!

Unfortunately there is no video. The attendees were careful to follow the clinic...!
No one made a video
In any case was in Italian.
I made some video tutorials on my YouTube channel about your question, in Italian too because I expect you can find tons of tutorial in English.
I post below, I hope you can understand

Unfortunately there is no video. The attendees were careful to follow the clinic...!
No one made a video
In any case was in Italian.
I made some video tutorials on my YouTube channel about your question, in Italian too because I expect you can find tons of tutorial in English.
I post below, I hope you can understand

Ben fatto gli ho dato uno sguardo questa sera, grazie sicuramente utile insieme ai manualoni....

Back
Top Bottom