Cliff's Reviews: Ad Astra

Yes, depending on your taste in movies. Off the top of my head:
Thelma & Louise
True Romance
12 Monkeys
Seven
Fight Club
Deadpool 2 (technically; his cameo was less than a second long)
But has he been in a good movie lately? That’s a fair question.
Snatch

I view this movie as 2 hours of my life stolen.

I was hoping this was going to be about the album Ad Astra by Spiritual Beggars.

I shoulda spent the money on something meaningful like hookers and blow.

Meaningful huh? And a so called US Marine by screen name agrees with you. Thank God that the men and women i served with for 22 years as a Naval Aviator don’t agree with either of you.

Meaningful huh? And a so called US Marine by screen name agrees with you. Thank God that the men and women i served with for 22 years as a Naval Aviator don’t agree with either of you.
"Hookers and blow" is a famous catchphrase of Bender from Futurama.

One of my favorite worse movie of all time.

The Creeping Terror (1964)
Main article: The Creeping Terror
The science-fiction/horror film The Creeping Terror was directed, produced, and edited by Vic Savage (under the pseudonym A.J. Nelson, but he keeps his name when credited as an actor). The movie is about a large slug-like alien that lands on Earth and terrorizes a small town in California.[51] The film is memorable for its use of some bargain-basement effects: stock footage of a rocket launch played in reverse to depict the landing of an alien spacecraft, and the "monster" appears to be composed of a length of shag carpet draped over several actors. Notably, the creature's victims inexplicably stand perfectly still as the slow-moving monster approaches them. Scott Weinberg of efilmcritic.com simply summarizes the movie with "You've seen clips of this one in those 'awful, awful movies' documentaries." The movie was featured in the sixth season of Mystery Science Theater 3000.[52][53]

Back
Top Bottom