Cliff Sir, Whats the Latest release Notes look like.

scottburrow

Fractal Fanatic
I know we must be getting close, can we get a current release Notes?

You know, it gives us folks something to get excited about, and it gives us food for thought. No offense to the how long I have been playing threads, but I want meat, and I'm vegetarian...:D

By the way I have been playing for 37 yrs...

It`s better to get them in PDF file or Word cliff.. paper is sooo 2006

*hides*

Maybe you could give us a breakdown on the number of vowels, verbs or adjectives? ;-)

The release notes always come out after the firmware upgrades, otherwise the release notes would be called pre-release notes, and that wouldn't make sense, as there would have to be changes i'm sure after the firmware was released, and theeeeeeen the release notes would need to be amended...you get the idea.

i'll patiently wait for yet another fantastic, superb FREE firware upgrade whether it takes hours, weeks or months, and until then, i'm am absolutely loving FW9!

:)

applause.gif

Thank you, I'm here all week.

Dunno anymore... but I just found out what a "chucklehead" is.:D

Hehe, yea, I caught that thread a while back, can only say I agree with the usage of the word. Too bad the vids were pulled off, would've been fun to watch again just for the giggles :)

...and I remember times when people had to be reminded to actually read them. now they want them before the software is even finished...and probably still don't read them...

That's only when they are from Microsoft or oracle. We like to read the ones from Fractal.

Damn, the OP made the FW 10 release to be a few seconds later, the time needed for Cliff to read this and give an answer... \grrrrrrrrr

Back
Top Bottom