Cliff, please hire Rebecca Dirks

rebecca_dirks_12_Ui8VshHy.sized.jpg

Such a great interview when she interviewed Satchel:

maxresdefault.jpg

I wonder how many people got really surprised when it turned out that she knew what she was talking about and asked some great questions?

She can just keep doing rig rundowns within the Fractal artists, I’m sure that will sell heaps of Axe Fx’s, Ax 8’s and Fx 8’s.

Do it :)!

You make it sound like girls knowing tech is a rarity nowadays. It's 2015 folks! Women do know their stuff.
Sure, the ones that are into it, but that's still a small percentage of players (and miniscule once you get past the Taylor Swift signature baby Taylor crowd).

I think he's saying it's a tall order to walk into a bar and expect to strike up a conversation with a hot babe about preamp vs power amp saturation.

We had a woman in here for a little while. But she left.

If there are any around here these days they don't really show it.

'Nuff said?

Seeing PG rig rundowns after she left was indeed quite a disappointment.

Last edited:
I think he's saying it's a tall order to walk into a bar and expect to strike up a conversation with a hot babe about preamp vs power amp saturation.
Then again, it's generally a tall order to walk into a bar and expect to strike up a conversation with a hot babe for someone who frequently talkes to complete strangers about preamp vs power amp saturation...

Then again, it's generally a tall order to walk into a bar and expect to strike up a conversation with a hot babe for someone who frequently talkes to complete strangers about preamp vs power amp saturation...
Error! Error!
Does not compute.
BEEP BEEPY BEEEEEEEP BEEP BEEPY BEEEEEEEP

Back
Top Bottom