Cliff only deserves half of the money he will get when I buy a new Fractal

soon

Inspired
When I buy a new Fractal, Cliff should hand over half of the money to Mark Day because Mark Day is 50% of the reason why I am going to buy one.
Mark Day is the GOD of getting the best possible tone out of a Axe FX.
I've never heard anyone sound better through a Axe FX than Mark Day.

https://youtu.be/-OCH2BIDZfU

https://youtu.be/yxQaIsfMQ9Q

https://youtu.be/Exo_QlOq4zM

https://youtu.be/5UbTZQZkIyQ

https://youtu.be/3ig4xURvh3Y

https://youtu.be/xvAW0lNpEhE

If the AXE can get those tones it should be able to get any tone in hard rock/metal from 1987-1993.
I don't know what tones anyone would want or why other than those.

And Mark Day has made the Axe FX shine brighter than any other player on here when it comes to nailing those tones.

Mark Day is so awesome at dialing in patches, he should make sets of patches and sell them like others do, I would be the first in line to buy his presets when I get a Fractal.

50% of the reason why I will get a Fractal is based on those videos, and those videos alone.

haha, well if anyone could build a robot that awesome it would be Cliff. I've watched a ton of sales type videos for all kinds of products but Mark Day just really nails the Axe FX, I always look forward to hearing anything he uploads.

Now there is one other guy on here that's uploaded some sound samples that also moved me, as far as SRV tone, it's the closest I ever heard anyone get to the SRV Tone, I can't remember his screen name unles I searched for those samples again, but I think he was gamedojo ot Tyler something or another, but that guy nails the SRV tone 100%.

And whoever was one of the 1st people to upload that pretty cleanish ballad of the Tx Lonestar patch that was awesome.

But man Mark Day is amazing, he's just a normal regular guy like us, but he shouldn't be, he should be a famous rockstar because he's that good. He has a lot of charisma when he plays and he makes it look so easy. But his recordings look so professional, sound is perfect, no guitars but axe fx. I don't know, maybe it's because he usually sticks to playing the genre of music that I like, but I never get as excited about the Axe FX as I do when I hear him demo'ing it.

I've also read on this board in several other threads where several other people said it was really Mark Day who really sold them on the Axe Fx as well. I just think that Mark Day is phenomenal.

I would love it if Mark Day was way more involved in showing of the Axe.

I don't have the Fractal yet, I used to have one several years ago, I just got a 2nd job though the other day so now maybe within 2 or 3 months maybe I can get one. So by the time I get one Marks presets will probably be out of date for the firmware Fractal will be on, I think they already are for that Somebody Get Me A Doctor & Turn Up The Radio as those were over a year ago I think. But Man those tones rock so hard, sounds just like a roaring Marshall stack to me.

Mark Day sounds great on the other gear he demo's as well, but it's nice to know how awesome the Axe can be made to sound.

I listen to almost everything everyone uploads here though over in the recordings section as long as it isn't that djent stuff.

80s hard rock/hair metal/power ballad poison, skid row, Cinderella, GNR, Ozzy and the guitar shredder virtuosos is mostly all I listen to/play so I love it when people showcase the Axe with those styles because that better shows me how I can use the unit when I get one myself.

I had the old standard Axe Fx when it first came out, it was great, I sold my real amps when I got that, then awhile later I began missing my real amps, but then I realized, I really don't like the "in the room amp sound" anyway, I really only like guitar sound after it's been recorded. Personally I don't like live bands or concerts sound either, I prefer hearing everything on CD or DVD as opposed to hearing a band live. I like that polished recorded perfect tone. So I had been on the fence about whether to get a YJM100 because it has power scaling I could use in a apartment at whisper volumes and probably get all the tones I want out of that amp, but then started thinking it's almost as expensive as the Fractal when you factor in a cabinet. And around that time was when I stumbled upon Mark Days videos, and I was blown away by how much farther Axe Fx has came in the last 7 or 8 years.

Seems like if you are unlike me & actually like the sound of a map in the room, Axe nails it if you use the Clears from what most people on here say. Or, if like me all you care about is how will the axe sound when recorded how will it match recorded tones heard on CDs, the Axe is nailing that too now.

I don't have anything good to record with right now, just a small line 6 practice amp with no usb out. My guitars are in the pawn shop right now but I'm getting them back out next week, had to borrow about a thousand on them, so I been in debt & struggling. I was about to buy a line 6 hd500 for $500 or a boss me 80 for $300 to "get me by" until I can get the Fractal, because that could be money spent on the Fractal really and just get me that much closer there, I think I will just do without until I can get the Fractal, now that I have 2 jobs I only have 1 day off a week to play anyway.

But I read this board obsessively and am lusting after the Fractal.

I had tried to think of a cheaper way to get good tone instead of a Fractal, but, just seems like in the end even though the Fractal is $2500 it just makes the most sense in the long run. And it's the best anyway. If I got anything other than Fractal I'd still be wishing I had gotten a Fractal and lusting after Fractal, so I'm just glad I was able to get a 2nd job to hopefully have one soon.

Watching Mark Day videos really help me stay motivated and focused on trying to get the Fractal.

Didn't you know that Mark Day is a robot that was built by Cliff Chase for the purpose of showcasing the AXEFX?
Mark's not just a robot, he's a living breathing example of how far AI has evolved...Cliff still has one bug to fix with him though, those silly looks he makes at the camera when he's in a groove. :p

Well, I for one would love to hear Mark put up some presets with less gain - He is a great player, for sure. And I have no doubt he could dial up some pretty cool presets using a lot less gain.

I'd like to hear Mark Day do some clean stuff too on the Axe, like Stevie Ray Vaughan - Lenny. & Pink Floyd/David Gilmour.

He is actually an alien from the the constellation Lespaulica. His real name is Yad Kram, and he has eight fingers on his left hand. The secret is out...

He is actually an alien from the the constellation Lespaulica. His real name is Yad Kram, and he has eight fingers on his left hand. The secret is out...

Pffff, please, I heard that on Prison Planet like two weeks ago. SooOOoo yesterday's news.

Back
Top Bottom