Cliff, need a bunch of amps to model?

Danny Danzi

Power User
Cliff,

Today I had a guitar issue that I needed fixed asap and was told to see this repairman that lived down the road from me. 30 years he's here and we never knew each other. He told me immediately to come over. I go in this guy's house, and man....I thought of you. He has every amp and cab you could think of with every celestion/weird speaker ever made.....old and current ones too. Vintage Les Pauls all over the walls....it's insane man. Anyway, I mentioned that at one time you were looking for amps to model and he got all excited when I explained what AxeFx is capable of..

Are you still in need of amps? I took pictures of his place to show you all the amps and cabs. Fender, boutique amps, all sorts of Marshall's, loads of little combo amps lined up like soldiers, tube pre amps, it was pretty incredible to walk into and see. If by chance you are interested in any of this (didn't know if it was ok to pm you so I made this) let me know and I'll give you the guy's details, ok? Figured it wouldn't hurt to alert you of this. I have another guy that claims to know you with an insane amp/cab collection too. Let me know.

-Danny

LOL swass....not sure...I couldn't even see them all to be honest. He said he'd let Cliff know all the stuff he has. Pics coming up in 2 secs. Couldn't get everything, but I got what I could.

here it is with img tags instead of links:

IMAG0207.jpg

IMAG0208.jpg

IMAG0209.jpg

IMAG0210.jpg

IMAG0211.jpg

IMAG0212.jpg

IMAG0213.jpg

He even had amps behind the amps and cabs. I saw that and thought heck.....might not be a bad idea to let Cliff know. This other guy Joe has some really good ones too. Anyway, just letting you know I was thinking of you. If I can help in any way or hook things up, let me know.

-Danny

Nice sounds wonderful if that will happening some day ,we can then see some of those Original source amps. Also what i would like to see some day happening ,is some FAS factory tour video or even some photos for there would be nice.

Not bad. I need to take some pics of our collection one of these days. You guys will sh*t yourselves.

I have always said that would be the ultimate promo photo op. You in front of all your amps and cabs similar to the Bonamassa photo holding the Axe II while walking away looking over your shoulder with a smirk.

Or a little video :encouragement:

Wow, a whole cadre of ART SGX's!! The 18 year old me would be salivating. And to think, I used to run one of those into the front end of a Crate combo and I thought I was in tone heaven back then.
LOL, sounds familiar. I had a Zoom 9000 and my buddy got one of those ARTs... man was I jealous!

How far we've come...

Back
Top Bottom