Cliff, my B-day is Feb 10th...

guittarzzan

Inspired
...instead of the usual 10-pack of thong underwear, could you please send me one of those sweet midi foot controllers you've been working on? I won't tell anyone and I'll even send you around $500 for shipping.

thanks,
steve :mrgreen:

Re: Cliff, my B-day is Feb 10th... Aquarius

"This is the dawning of the........" I also was born on the 10th of February, many, many years before your birth.
Enjoy your birthday :D !

from the web---

Aquarius Personality, Celebrity Aquarius, Daily Aquarius Horoscope and More
Aquarius Characterisctics and Profile

[Aquarius] Provided by Tarot.com

The symbol for Aquarius is the Water-Bearer, a universal man who is pouring forth water from a jug. This universal man represents the community of mankind. The waters of life flow, like ideas coming from the unrestrained mind. Many people mistakenly think that Aquarius is a water sign, but it is an intellectual air sign. As such, Aquarius can be interested in concepts and ideas. Because of its universality, Aquarius can seem somewhat detached from personal emotions. It's not that you Aquarius don't have feelings; it's just that yours are different from most others. You dance to the beat of a different drummer.

Aquarius can be good communicators as long as you stay in the mental realms. Aquarius are friendly, but can become uncomfortable as you discuss your feelings. In fact, your friends are very important to you and Aquarius might be involved with groups of like-minded people in a social club, a political action group or a public service group.

The Aquarius motto could be Einstein's "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." And yours is a great spirit, sometimes erratic and sometimes brilliant. You know much about yourself and the world, but knowing everything can be an obstacle to your own happiness. Your practice is twofold. First, you must learn how to separate your crazy notions from what is important. And second, you need to learn how to respond to the opposition you encounter without making it difficult for yourself.

Element: Air
The astrological element of air represents movement. And the most efficient movement between two points is often a thought. Air signs are thinkers. They emphasize the intellect over other functions. With active minds and a good command of language, the air signs are the natural born communicators. They can be light and breezy as the breath of spring, but their words can also carry the power of a gale force wind.

The air of Aquarius can be like the winds after a lightning strike. Large amounts of air are moved around suddenly in such a storm, and that which survives this intensity gets to enjoy the calm after the storm.

Eleventh House: Future
The Eleventh House is sometimes called the House of Friends, Hopes and Dreams. Friends will support our dreams of the future. Here, in the Eleventh House, we're not concerned with our day-to-day responsibilities. Instead, we are thinking about our ideal situation and dreaming of ways to get there. Whether we do or not is less important than keeping the dreams alive.

Key Planet: Uranus
Uranus is the weirdest planet in the solar system. Its north pole faces the Sun and its Moons spin around it backwards. As such, Uranus symbolizes the eccentric and unique things in our lives. It is associated with brilliance -- even if short-lived. And, like lightning, Uranus can release the hidden tensions suddenly and with great immediacy. In fact, Uranus is often the astrological culprit when our lives are turned upside-down. As the key planet of Aquarius, it encourages us to rebel against social injustices and to seek freedom of expression in our lives.

Aquarius Greatest Strength: Your eclectic way of seeing things

Aquarius Possible Weakness: Know-it-all attitude puts others off

joeltc1 said:
"This is the dawning of the........" I also was born on the 10th of February, many, many years before your birth.

from the web---

The symbol for Aquarius is the Water-Bearer, a universal man who is pouring forth water from a jug. This universal man represents the community of mankind. The waters of life flow, like ideas coming from the unrestrained mind. Many people mistakenly think that Aquarius is a water sign, but it is an intellectual air sign. As such, Aquarius can be interested in concepts and ideas. Because of its universality, Aquarius can seem somewhat detached from personal emotions. It's not that you Aquarius don't have feelings; it's just that yours are different from most others. You dance to the beat of a different drummer.

Aquarius can be good communicators as long as you stay in the mental realms. Aquarius are friendly, but can become uncomfortable as you discuss your feelings. In fact, your friends are very important to you and Aquarius might be involved with groups of like-minded people in a social club, a political action group or a public service group.

The Aquarius motto could be Einstein's "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." And yours is a great spirit, sometimes erratic and sometimes brilliant. You know much about yourself and the world, but knowing everything can be an obstacle to your own happiness. Your practice is twofold. First, you must learn how to separate your crazy notions from what is important. And second, you need to learn how to respond to the opposition you encounter without making it difficult for yourself.

The astrological element of air represents movement. And the most efficient movement between two points is often a thought. Air signs are thinkers. They emphasize the intellect over other functions. With active minds and a good command of language, the air signs are the natural born communicators. They can be light and breezy as the breath of spring, but their words can also carry the power of a gale force wind.

The air of Aquarius can be like the winds after a lightning strike. Large amounts of air are moved around suddenly in such a storm, and that which survives this intensity gets to enjoy the calm after the storm.

The Eleventh House is sometimes called the House of Friends, Hopes and Dreams. Friends will support our dreams of the future. Here, in the Eleventh House, we're not concerned with our day-to-day responsibilities. Instead, we are thinking about our ideal situation and dreaming of ways to get there. Whether we do or not is less important than keeping the dreams alive.

Uranus is the weirdest planet in the solar system. Its north pole faces the Sun and its Moons spin around it backwards. As such, Uranus symbolizes the eccentric and unique things in our lives. It is associated with brilliance -- even if short-lived. And, like lightning, Uranus can release the hidden tensions suddenly and with great immediacy. In fact, Uranus is often the astrological culprit when our lives are turned upside-down. As the key planet of Aquarius, it encourages us to rebel against social injustices and to seek freedom of expression in our lives.

I'll be 41. How about you?

One of my best(est) friends from High School will be 49 on Feb 10th !

I'll be 49 on Feb 16th ....

fremen said:
44 on th April 17. A Standard => Ultra upgrade would be schweeeet :mrgreen:

That's my birthday too. I'll be 45. Cliff upgraded my Standard to an Ultra. I had to sell the Standard myself and pay for the Ultra though. ;)

Sounds like there are a lot of guys here approaching "middle agedness". I'm glad I'm not the only one who is mildly offended when The Scorpions are referred to as "buttrock". It's just not right. I'd like to hear some of these young boy band whippersnappers play some of those solos!!! :mrgreen:

guittarzzan said:
Sounds like there are a lot of guys here approaching "middle agedness". I'm glad I'm not the only one who is mildly offended when The Scorpions are referred to as "buttrock". It's just not right. I'd like to hear some of these young boy band whippersnappers play some of those solos!!! :mrgreen:

I'm not sure what "buttrock" is, but if it sounds like Uli Roth on Tokyo Tapes then I like it...

InsideOut said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't think there's anyone on this board I want to see in a thong :?

Hey - WAIT A MINUTE!!! That begs the questions...

"Have any CHICKS bought and used an AXE FX, yet? And, do any of them participate here?"

How about this?

UD1.jpg

guittarzzan said:
joeltc1 said:

from the web---

I'll be 41. How about you?

Well........add 22 to yours and you have mine- I'm probably the oldest on the forum ! :shock:

Back
Top Bottom