Cliff - Do whatever you want!

Funny to see smart ass responses to this thread, when the other threads are full of people "suggesting" what Cliff should do about the ROM limitations, etc. I'm sure IF Cliff comes up with a way to give the II a little longer life that he wants our input in, he'll ask.

Guys, nobody wants it to be outdated. It was a suggestion to a problem that Cliff brought up. The forum is about discussions and suggestions last time I checked. If you dont like the topic stay out of it, it's simple. Some of us have been here a long time and want our product to continue.

It's his company he can do what he wants... duh, but i'm sure he doesn't want to piss off a large percentage of users. We dont need 20 threads about this subject either IMHO.

This thread merely represents a different view on the current state of affairs. Namely, that there are contented Mark I/II owners who have NO expectations of further enhancements.

I think this view is equally as valid as those expressed in other threads with requests and expectations that Cliff take a particular course of action (and opposing views that he does NOT take that course of action).

This thread also emphasises that Cliff is in control, and not others who post statements about what Cliff SHOULD do.

Thank you for raising it, Pauly

I have MkII. I'll be impacted by the decision.

I DON'T CARE. I never expected this to the be the end-all-be-all, never had to replace device.

Technology typically has a ~6 month shelf life before it gets replaced by the latest-n-greatest. I'm just tickled that the unit I bought in 2013 has been kept current THIS long.

When the time is right I'll sell my MkII and get the newest rev.

Fractal is not only in the business of taking care of their customers, they're in the business of, you know...MAKING MONEY.

Business is business.

Back
Top Bottom