Cliff & Crew, have you contacted Redwirez about UltraRes™?

Any word on when the Redwirez UR will be released yet? I've been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting. I can't wait til they are finally available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially the Bass ir's UR!!!!!!!!!!!! Please RW, keep working hard to get the UR shots finished up. I own the full library and would be ecstatic to pay for the upgraded UR files. BTW, are they going to be WAV files that we convert to UR (like OH), or will the new RW ir's already be UR?
Thanks! Can't wait (anymore)!

There was a time when I really liked the RW IR's and with a year past into UR, I find OH and CK IR's to be superior and my goto now. RW now collects a great deal of digital dust now which makes me wonder what happened to RW? Were there any plans to produce new UR IR's not necessarily reprocessing the old but coming out with some new? Or have their days now come to an end? More variety would be certainly be welcome to many I am sure if they were to produce some new IRs.

There was a time when I really liked the RW IR's and with a year past into UR, I find OH and CK IR's to be superior and my goto now. RW now collects a great deal of digital dust now which makes me wonder what happened to RW? Were there any plans to produce new UR IR's not necessarily reprocessing the old but coming out with some new? Or have their days now come to an end? More variety would be certainly be welcome to many I am sure if they were to produce some new IRs.

The Redwirez site is up and functioning, and I for one am still glad that they are one of the few sources for a variety of bass cabinet IRs, albeit not that many cabs, but each cab pack has a lot of different mics and placements to choose from. Still waiting for them or someone else (CK is almost there) to step up with UltraRes IRs for bass.

Back
Top Bottom