Cliff, Chillax. PLEASE Do Not Rush the Axe FX II-(build them well, test them long)

relaxo

Inspired
Cliff, Chillaxo. PLEASE Do Not Rush the Axe FX II (build them well, test them long)

Hi Cliff and Fractal Audio,

I hope that I speak for nearly everybody, but we want you to build these carefully, slowly, properly and well and any other adverb along those lines. 99% of us can wait another week or even a month. (Guys, Google "tube amp." It's an old, smelly box that you can borrow from a friend for now.)

Cliff, this place is like a pressure cooker now, but please just do what you need to do to make the greatest, longest lasting and problem free Axe FX II ever made. Really, slow down, take a rest, clear your heads, play LZ II all the way through and then get focused again on the Great One.

Great to meet you at the show.

Thanks,

Scott

Last edited:
Hi Cliff and Fractal Audio,

I hope that I speak for nearly everybody, but we want you to build these carefully, slowly, properly and well and any other adverb along those lines. 99% of us can wait another week or even a month. (Guys, Google "tube amp." It's an old, smelly box that you can borrow from a friend for now.)

Cliff, this place is like a pressure cooker now, but please just do what you need to do to make the greatest, longest lasting and problem free Axe FX II ever made. Really, slow down, take a rest, clear your heads, play LZ II all the way through and then get focused again on the Great One.

Great to meet you at the show.

Thanks,

Scott

very well said sir!

Relaxo is the real deal, BTW. His list of hits made using the Axe-Fx is very impressive.

Back
Top Bottom