Cliff Chase is a genius.

My childhood nickname was also Pickle! My sister still tosses it out from time to time

I love spicy garlic dill pickles. Sweet pickles are terrible. Sour kosher pickles are good.

I'm a pickle in a pickle deciding whether to sell my Helix in the wake of being obliterated by my FM9. What a pickle!

Pickles.

We make pickles of various sorts at home often, either from scratch or, my favorite is kind of cheating, but at the end of a jar of my favorite pickles I’ll add onions and celery, carrots, peeled garlic cloves, radishes, summer squash slices or spears, and let it sit for several days in the refrigerator. Escabeche basically.
Escabeche here is Fish fried and then yellow ginger added with onions, garlic ...& various vegetables. :yum:

Escabeche here is Fish fried and then yellow ginger added with onions, garlic ...& various vegetables. :yum:
Yes, it depends on where you’re from.

Here escabeche is a side dish of various pickled vegetables, usually part of the condiment table, where we take more than our fair share because it’s too good.

I don't like pickles on my burger, but my spouse does, so the procedure is:
  • I order everything on my burger.
  • Upon receipt of the burger, I raise the bun to a 70 degree angle away from my bodily posture.
  • I am not to touch the pickles there-in, however I am permitted to carfully move tomatos and/or lettice away from the pickles in order to allow pickular extraction.
  • with precision, she lifts the desired pickles from the burger and transfers them to her plate.
  • the bun is then re-lowered into it's standard position.
  • quiet burger consumption ensues.

• Upon receipt of the burger, I raise the bun to a 70 degree angle away from my bodily posture.
  • I am not to touch the pickles there-in, however I am permitted to carfully move tomatos and/or lettice away from the pickles in order to allow pickular extraction.
  • with precision, she lifts the desired pickles from the burger and transfers them to her plate.
Sounds like you're as methodical at sharing your pickles with the spouse, as you're creating cool presets my friend.

Man….when I first bit into a hamburger 🍔 I was 7 or 8 years old and and before McDonalds was a factor here ….pickles was in the first bite and was hooked on pickles ever since!

The combination of all the flavors of the meat, cheese, sauce and the pickles was unforgettable!! 😋😋😋

Back
Top Bottom