Cliff, can you get RJM the Midi spec he needs?

Don't forget the Liquid Foot! I'm anxious for Jeff over at FAMC to get those midi specs too. :D

Yes I would rather the LF+ series just because of $$$ alone. I do Not remember ever seeing a midi foot controller with LCD's (scribble strips for those who must use the cool term)
If I am wrong, well, I must have missed it. Been using midi since the 70's...........
Well actually I guess the X- series is out but seem hard to get.

this won't speed anything up. it's on the list, confirmed by cliff.

i'll repost something Admin M@ posted regarding a similar "is it ready yet" topic:

The fact is that when we have an update, you will see it here in the NEWS section, or on our web site. Asking again and again won't hurry it along or change the fact that we've decided not to release more information at this time. I'd Kindly ask you all to refrain from asking further as it only gets in the way of us trying to help those with concerns that can be addressed.

this won't speed anything up. it's on the list, confirmed by cliff.

i'll repost something Admin M@ posted regarding a similar "is it ready yet" topic:

very easy to say this other than being condescending... nobody answered the question. very simple answer would have been, it's on the list.

very easy to say this other than being condescending... nobody answered the question. very simple answer would have been, it's on the list.
the original question made it seem as if you knew it was already something in motion. i had no intention of being condescending. in most RJM related threads here and on the RJM forum, it was shared that they were in communication a while ago. your question being posted well after that made it seem as if you knew that information. that's the only reason i replied like i did.

the original question made it seem as if you knew it was already something in motion. i had no intention of being condescending. in most RJM related threads here and on the RJM forum, it was shared that they were in communication a while ago. your question being posted well after that made it seem as if you knew that information. that's the only reason i replied like i did.

I did not. I read a thread on RJM's site, and he said he was waiting on Cliff. So I asked. Lots of lack of communication around. I and a few of my friends are affected by this, so I was trying to see if there was something I could push along. No worries, I guess i'll have to go back to the II until this gets worked out.

Don't forget the Liquid Foot! I'm anxious for Jeff over at FAMC to get those midi specs too. :D

Me too! As of Firmware v5.11 my LF+ can do everything I have ever wished for in a MFC and the real-time syncing it can do with my Axe-Fx II XL+ is amazing! It's an essential part of my rig. I'm sure Jeff will make it work with the Axe-Fx III.

Yes I would rather the LF+ series just because of $$$ alone. I do Not remember ever seeing a midi foot controller with LCD's (scribble strips for those who must use the cool term)
If I am wrong, well, I must have missed it. Been using midi since the 70's...........
Well actually I guess the X- series is out but seem hard to get.

Where did you see / read that X Series is out? I dont see anything about it on FAMC website.

Where did you see / read that X Series is out? I dont see anything about it on FAMC website.

I don't think the X-Series has been released yet. The last info about them was on FAMC 2017 Black Friday Sale: http://www.famcmusic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1007

• X-SERIES Liquid Foot MIDI Controller. Add this promotion to your cart on our store and check out. If you purchase upon receiving the Black Friday release notice, you will receive $100 off msrp + your choice of either free shipping or a free BE2C (2 button) Button Expander Module. (signup for the Black Friday offer and you are guaranteed the be locked in for the first units to ship)

The X-Series Cart Item link is dead.

I wonder if the FAMC X-Series and FAS FC-6/12 are on the same delivery truck :rolleyes:

I don't think the X-Series has been released yet. The last info about them was on FAMC 2017 Black Friday Sale: http://www.famcmusic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1007

• X-SERIES Liquid Foot MIDI Controller. Add this promotion to your cart on our store and check out. If you purchase upon receiving the Black Friday release notice, you will receive $100 off msrp + your choice of either free shipping or a free BE2C (2 button) Button Expander Module. (signup for the Black Friday offer and you are guaranteed the be locked in for the first units to ship)

The X-Series Cart Item link is dead.

I wonder if the FAMC X-Series and FAS FC-6/12 are on the same delivery truck :rolleyes:

That X-Series is quite the phantom. I haven't even been able to find so much as a picture of one. o_O

That X-Series is quite the phantom. I haven't even been able to find so much as a picture of one. o_O

There were pictures and some info on the FAMC forum a while ago but then Jeff's son got really sick and Jeff didn't have time for his business, which is understandable except he just disappeared and didn't let anyone know what was going one, so there were a lot of of upset posts on the forum and after Jeff's son recovered and Jeff got back to his business, he deleted most of the posts including all the info about the X-Series.

At one point he said he had demo videos of the X-Series but his hard drive died and lost them all and another time he said he had 300 X-Series ready to be shipped but he wanted to make some last minute changes to them to make them even better. I think they were wireless and each footswitch LCD screen could load text and pictures.

I'm sure if he ever releases it, it will be the best priced MFC on the market.

Since Jeff has been back he has gone out of his way to help me get my LF+ 12+ and PRO+ working 100% the way I wanted it to. He also gave me a great deal on a Button Expander BE2 w/ Colored Button CAPS because my LF+ 12+ has the silent switches which won't work for Tap Tempo.

Just to add to GMB's post above. Jeff has been dealing with this issue since the first + series came out. A while ago for sure. Not excuses, but perhaps it will help those that do not know him to kind of understand why FAMC has it's ups and downs. Just sayin............

Back
Top Bottom