Cliff and Dr. Noonien Soong

holdenhinkle

Inspired
I've had an Axe FX Ultra for about two months now and I'm completely blown away by the infinite number of truly authentic, warm guitar tones this unit is capable of generating.

I've been playing guitar for 22 years and have owned blackface Fenders, Riveras and Boogies. I would choose the Axe Fx over any tube amp, without question.

I never thought something like the Axe Fx could replace a top tube amp but it has. It has also replaced every pedal that I own - Fulltone Clyde Deluxe, Lovepedal Eternity, Xotic BB and RC, T-Rex Replica, Eventide Timefactor, Redwitch Chorus and Phaser and Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Classic. And my Boss tuner. All of these pedals are pieces of analog artwork. But I prefer the Axe FX.

I liken Cliff to Dr. Noonien Soong, the creator of Data. But Cliff is real, and so is the Axe FX.

--

(Data is the Android in Star Trek: Next Generation ;))

I love me some ST:NG!!! I never thought I would like any other ST series better than that but the last with with Scott Bakula was even better! I had the chance (with the help of some HD DVR) to watch the entire series on HD Net (thank you Mark Cuban!!!) in less than 4 months (just finished it about a month ago)! Too bad they killed the series back in 2005... Anyhow, great Axe-fx report!

Back
Top Bottom