Clicks and Pops

Hey Guys,

I have my axe fx II mk II with output 1 going into either my profire 2626 or a xitone powered wedge. When it's plugged into either the wedge or the interface, I hear annoying pops and clicks. Even when the axe fx is off, I still hear the pops and clicks. When I looked at the clipping LEDs the green light is lit up on the interface. This only occurs when the axe is plugged in. If I plug in a microphone using the same cord and input, there are no issues.

Thanks

Are you saying that withe axe fx powered off but connected to either the interface or the active wedge, you will hear pops and clicks from the monitors via the interface and the wedge itself

Are you saying that withe axe fx powered off but connected to either the interface or the active wedge, you will hear pops and clicks from the monitors via the interface and the wedge itself

I just started noticing the pops with my studio monitors (equator D5s) the other day and the xitone has a faint crackle in the background occasionally. I never have the wedge on with the axe fx off. I will try it though. The only reason I believe this might be a Fractal issue is because whatever input I try on my interface I get the same thing. I've also tried different cables. Using the same cable and input with anything besides the axe is completely normal.

Hey Guys,

I have my axe fx II mk II with output 1 going into either my profire 2626 or a xitone powered wedge. When it's plugged into either the wedge or the interface, I hear annoying pops and clicks. Even when the axe fx is off, I still hear the pops and clicks. When I looked at the clipping LEDs the green light is lit up on the interface. This only occurs when the axe is plugged in. If I plug in a microphone using the same cord and input, there are no issues.

Thanks

Mine sometimes makes a thumping noise, both through headphones and through powered amp. I think the thumps are in sync with the preset delay. It doesn't do it for every preset. Just a few.

Back
Top Bottom