clear sounding big chords???

I had same issue . i found using the dizzy ch3 with the slm H75 OH cab, 58 mic, ts808, and a filter at the end of the chain. i also use the eq in the amp block and raise mids too. drive is set at 3.35. I tried the two amp and combined it with friedman hbe but i found that simpler sounded better. I never raise kids in my amp block. makes it fizzy so i raise them in the ts808 and the eq. Hope this helps.

yep so i did a bit on tinkering with the Diezel VH4 (3rd ch) and all i really needed to do was lower the gain to around 3, add a bit of presence, little bass, and now i am in love!!!! its so punchy! and notes are very defined!!! if anyone has any other tips... like for graphic EQ, or something like that! that would be sweet!!!

I use the eq in the amp itself. I set the first to 2.7, second to 1.7, third -.5, fourth 4.2, fifth 5.2, sixth to 3.7 , seventh 2.2 and eight to 2.5. I also use a highpass filter to takes the boomy out. Freq is 108.7 and q is .649. I leave the bass and mids in the amp settings at noon, treble 5.98, , presence at 8.60, and use the cut button on the bass also. Hope that helps gelati.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom