• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Clean Warm Tone: Double Verb Vibe

kartman

Inspired
Hey, Gang...

I'm using mostly the Double Verb Vibe for my clean warm tone... I continue to look for a "thicker" or "richer" sound though... More chime...

I realize this is a loaded question but any suggestions on IRs or amp settings? Commercial IR suggestions or mixes are welcome as I have quite a few IRs so I'm likely able to test and suggestions without making another purchase.

I'm still learning and tinkering with amp settings beyond the basics.

Thanx all...

UPDATE: I just tried the Deluxe Verb Vibe model and I think this is a step in the right direction for the tone I'm searching for...

Last edited:

kartman

Inspired
Have you tried the Tucana?
Yes... Just tried it last night and I really like it too... Good call. Any suggestions on factory IRs? Commercial suggestions are welcome too as I have CabLab and several commercial IR packages.

Thanx. .

Top Bottom