shredward

Im really digging this Cameron amp for EL34 style cleans and mid gain work.
Im using F189 G12M Creameback Mix (Cel) for the cab duties, and an amazing Rick Toone Goshawk guitar with custom Dimarzio pickups that have the best split coil tones I've heard out of a dual hum guitar. Shout out to Paul McCartney for the inspiration.
[]

Very cool guitarwork, I love this rhythm playing. How did you do this addidional solovoices - Pitchshifter or extra recorded?

Im really digging this Cameron amp for EL34 style cleans and mid gain work.
Im using F189 G12M Creameback Mix (Cel) for the cab duties, and an amazing Rick Toone Goshawk guitar with custom Dimarzio pickups that have the best split coil tones I've heard out of a dual hum guitar. Shout out to Paul McCartney for the inspiration.
[]

Very nice

Very cool guitarwork, I love this rhythm playing. How did you do this addidional solovoices - Pitchshifter or extra recorded?
Thanks for the kind words Hub, I appreciate you noticing the rhythm work, I focus on that quite a bit. The extra harmonies are just extra tracks in Logic.

Nice to see others dig that model for low and mid gain tones, too.

Great tones and note choices.

I like how the melody sort of floats around the beat!

That sounded fantastic sir. Loved it.
The Cameron amp is something I missed for a long time that I've never given it a chance to try. Yeah, sometimes I feel so addicted to things that I am used to that I've just forgotten to try different approaches and features.

Awesome playing though. Just following to check out for more stuff like that.
Good job.

That sounded fantastic sir. Loved it.
The Cameron amp is something I missed for a long time that I've never given it a chance to try. Yeah, sometimes I feel so addicted to things that I am used to that I've just forgotten to try different approaches and features.

Awesome playing though. Just following to check out for more stuff like that.
Good job.
Thanks for the kind words petruki, give that Cameron a try its got a great feel.

Back
Top Bottom