Clean, clean, clean!

Real Nice!
Glad to see this, so many people are just interested in the high gain stuff and I think material like this, really shows off the AF II's power.

Playing is really good! Like stated above very relaxed. Laid back but in the pocket.
John

Thanks guys. It's a clean deluxe and spring reverb into a Boogie cab. That's about it. It's probably a little bright for most guitars; flipping off the bright switch or rolling back the tone controls will fix that up.

Very nice. I happened to have a P90 Les Paul plugged into the Deluxe Verb preset when I played along with your lip, and it sounded pretty close to your tone - although not nearly as smooth on my end.

Thanks guys. I listened to this clip this morning and thought it actually sounded pretty thin!

It's probably a little bright for most guitars; flipping off the bright switch or rolling back the tone controls will fix that up.

Everything you said in that post is wrong. I was referencing your clip with Chris Isaak's Baja Sessions album and you have definitely made yourself a keeper of a recording patch. It's not flawless, but man is it close.

I'm also happy to hear that the blanket seems to have been finally lifted from the Fender models on the Axe II, well, at least this model. This clip sounds amazing. Definitely a reference clip for anybody working on a Fender patch on the Axe 2. Which I'll eventually get, hopefully before the waiting list expires on the day of the Mayan Apocalypse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom