Clean Amps

Geezerjohn

Fractal Fanatic
Hey y'all. I updated my go-to clean amps with 9.02. And, yes I did a little tweaking. I'll post these at the Axechange when I get a chance. I voiced these for a happy medium so single coil or humbuckers should work. Hope you enjoy these as much as I do. A few of these use a non-factory IR so I included that as well.

Attachments

• Carr JC.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 246
  • TX Star JC.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 198
  • Vox AC30tb JC.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 192
  • Vox Wet JC.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 184
  • U029_JBL E130 SM57 C.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 186
Hey y'all. I updated my go-to clean amps with 9.02. And, yes I did a little tweaking. I'll post these at the Axechange when I get a chance. I voiced these for a happy medium so single coil or humbuckers should work. Hope you enjoy these as much as I do. A few of these use a non-factory IR so I included that as well.

Thanks John...Kind of reminds me how the forum used to be. ;)

Thank you! The Carr JC is the best cleans I have experienced.

I'm a big Tone King fan. Very Fender-like amp, but w/ 4 6V6's, instead of 2 6L6's, and closer to cathode-biased "Class A" operation.

I found I could achieve a lot of what I like about the Tone Kings by taking the Carr Roamer model, and swapping in 6V6's in place of the 6L6's. A bit softer and "spongier" response, which works really well for jazzier stuff.

Hello John! Thank you for your presets! I downloaded thru fractal bot and saved to AX8 but am not getting any signal to my speaker? Surely "user error" on my part but may I ask if you have a quess as to what my problem is? other presets playing on the system working?

Hello John! Thank you for your presets! I downloaded thru fractal bot and saved to AX8 but am not getting any signal to my speaker? Surely "user error" on my part but may I ask if you have a quess as to what my problem is? other presets playing on the system working?
Is the cab slot pointing to an empty slot? John uploaded the IR to use. The JBL in his orig post. User slot 29. But you can put it anywhere you like and just point the cab in preset to it.

Hi how can I download this presets, to my AX8 I'm very new at this, hanks for your help.

You can left click the presets and download the presets to your desktop. Then using AX8 edit, you can download them into empty user preset slots on the AX8 by using the preset import function. Don't forget to download the cab and put that into a user slot in your cabs or a few of the presets will not work. Of course you can substitute another cab, but personally, for me, there is just something about the JBL cab that puts the zippa dee in my do dah. One of the brainiacs here might have an easier method, so feel free to jump in here guys. You can hold my computer skills on the head of a pin with room to spare.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom