Clean, ambiant & SFX presets pack

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor
New Axe-Fx III pack available ! clean tones for the Axe-Fx III, with 60 presets : 21 special effects, 2 iconic clean tones (“Wicked games” and Marillion’s Steve Rothery), and 37 pristine clean presets, each with 8 scenes, the first 4 being tonal variations (standard, scooped, fat, edge of breakup) and the other 4 “effects” scenes. These 37 presets uses 32 different amp models. They can also be used as pedal platform
https://fremenpresets.com/downloads/axe-fx-iii-cleans-ambiant-sfx/

Yeah (Fre) man! In your long history of providing us with cool stuff to play with, this pack ranks with your best, from my first investigations and you inspired me to pull out my 3rd EV(1) to go with the two EV2 s already plugged into the FC6, so I could get the full goodness of dedicated volume pedal per preset with your clever morphing on the other two.
Thanks. Thib

New Axe-Fx III pack available ! clean tones for the Axe-Fx III, with 60 presets : 21 special effects, 2 iconic clean tones (“Wicked games” and Marillion’s Steve Rothery), and 37 pristine clean presets, each with 8 scenes, the first 4 being tonal variations (standard, scooped, fat, edge of breakup) and the other 4 “effects” scenes. These 37 presets uses 32 different amp models. They can also be used as pedal platform
https://fremenpresets.com/downloads/axe-fx-iii-cleans-ambiant-sfx/

I spent 4 hours playing with this pack. Awesome pack!!! I have every one of your packs. I never thought I'd play clean for that much time, lol. Kind of changes my mindset a bit.

Thanks brother!

You're welcome ! This pack is inspiring me to play more cleans too, and that's the goal

Btw I missed one IR that is used only in scenes 4 & 5 of the Texas Lonestar preset, I just added it to the archive. Users needs to redownload it. My apologies!

You're welcome ! This pack is inspiring me to play more cleans too, and that's the goal

Btw I missed one IR that is used only in scenes 4 & 5 of the Texas Lonestar preset, I just added it to the archive. Users needs to redownload it. My apologies!
Lol, that was going to be my next question. I was trying to figuring out what was going on with scene 4 and 5 on that preset. Amazing work and sound, thanks again.

Awesome...some questions crop up to me as to whether scene exchange available in preset, and in addition, only one and/or few scenes might be adopted in my already existing preset?... I'm ready to buy but wish to be heard on those matters.Thanks!

To copy a scene from one preset to another, you'll need to copy the settings of each active block. It's doable but takes time

New toy received :)
- Comparing the piezo tones of the Music Man Petrucci Majesty with those of a Harley Benton CST 24-T upgraded with a GraphTech piezo kit, and the acoustic simulations of a Line 6 JTV 89, with a neutral Axe-Fx III preset ;
- comparing the clean tones of the Majesty with several other guitars : Strandberg, Suhr, Tom Anderson, Ibanez, Fender, using a Axe-Fx III preset from my "Cleans, ambiant & SFX pack"
Apologies for the uninspiring play, I can barely play, still recovering from an intense food poisoning :/

New toy received :)
- Comparing the piezo tones of the Music Man Petrucci Majesty with those of a Harley Benton CST 24-T upgraded with a GraphTech piezo kit, and the acoustic simulations of a Line 6 JTV 89, with a neutral Axe-Fx III preset ;
- comparing the clean tones of the Majesty with several other guitars : Strandberg, Suhr, Tom Anderson, Ibanez, Fender, using a Axe-Fx III preset from my "Cleans, ambiant & SFX pack"
Apologies for the uninspiring play, I can barely play, still recovering from an intense food poisoning :/

How are you liking the Majesty? Still waiting for mine to come in, same model but enchanted forest color. Can't wait, my first music man guitar. Hope you get better quick. Once again loving the Clean pack, having stopped playing with it for days now. You got me hooked on these cleans.

Love it. Playing with the piezo, and combining it with the magnetic pickups, is inspiring. I just wish it had a Floyd, not a non locking trem :)

Love it. Playing with the piezo, and combining it with the magnetic pickups, is inspiring. I just wish it had a Floyd, not a non locking trem :)
I just found out that mine won't be in till October or sooner. Better late then never.

If you'd make the AC20 patch for sale on it's own I'd snatch that up. I don't use those other amps but do use the 20 a ton, would love to see what you're doing there because it sounds very good

Back
Top Bottom