Clawfinger's IR page closed. Thanks people!

jerotas said:
Oneirokritikos said:
Is it possible to have the IRs Clawfinger made? I'm a newbie here, but I understand they are useful for metal, and I wonder how to get them now that Claw's page is closed. Thanks !

Ditto for me, and for the same reason. I make metal. My favorite user IR's right now for rhythm are
1) 01 Diezel 4x12 V30 SM57
2) Fredman 1on-preshigh_v6

in no particular order.
I suggest that you try those while waiting to see if we can get the Clawfinger ones. I've downloaded many IR's and I'm not sure where I got a lot of them, but I can email these to you if you give me your email addy.

Hey I'm trying to fing the Fredman Impulses for my Ultra are they posted somewhere?

Thanks for the upload Patrick. Any advice on the unzipping. I unzip and I get an IRs.zip.cpgz file. I then unzip that and I'm back to the start :?

Any ideas? I'm running OSX.

Hello there,
Is there a way to find these IR's in wav (non axe-fx) format also?
Thank you very much in advance for your help

rdomain said:
Thanks for the upload Patrick. Any advice on the unzipping. I unzip and I get an IRs.zip.cpgz file. I then unzip that and I'm back to the start :?

I'm a bit late to the party, but if you right click it > Open With > and select

"Stuffit Expander" instead of "Archive Utility" it will correctly unzip the archive.

You might need to locate Stuffit Expander on teh Interwebz and install it if you don't already have it.

claudel said:
rdomain said:

I'm a bit late to the party, but if you right click it > Open With > and select

"Stuffit Expander" instead of "Archive Utility" it will correctly unzip the archive.

You might need to locate Stuffit Expander on teh Interwebz and install it if you don't already have it.

That did it. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom