Clawfinger's IR page closed. Thanks people!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Now what is going on here... Why is this closed all of a sudden? Why is CF thanking people? Is that meant to be cynical? Did someone do something wrong? What is CF doing? Or is he kidding? April fools is a long way away?!? What's the ;) doing at the end of his post? This was posted 04-11 and I've missed it? CF has been on the forum since, so he hasn't run off like our dear departed and lamented LarsB... I'm stumped.

If this is permanent I sort of didn't reckon with it and especially not so suddenly. Somehow I thought CF would keep hosting this for a while or turn it over to Cliff might he ever decide to go do something more important...

I downloaded the archive2.zip from axechange - are there other clawfinger IRs that aren't in that one? ...Anyone want to share them? :)

hp/mp said:
I downloaded the archive2.zip from axechange - are there other clawfinger IRs that aren't in that one? ...Anyone want to share them? :)

errrrr, all of them... I don't think Clawfinger posted many (if indeed any at all) IRs on Axechange.....

I might have a couple (most of them) lurking around but I will not post them unless CF gives the say so....
PMs clawfinger....

Spence

Yeah. Still puzzled. Let us know. I did download the whole collection, but that was before 6.0 IIRC.

xpenno said:
hp/mp said:

errrrr, all of them... I don't think Clawfinger posted many (if indeed any at all) IRs on Axechange.....

I might have a couple (most of them) lurking around but I will not post them unless CF gives the say so....
PMs clawfinger....

Spence
Oh, I apologize :eek: . I keep reading recommendations of CF's IRs, but didn't realize it wasn't an out-in-the-open sort of thing :( .
Now that I think about it, I guess the thread IS now referring to the fact he closed his IR page :oops:

hp/mp said:
xpenno said:
[quote="hp/mp":1z5oj3mv]I downloaded the archive2.zip from axechange - are there other clawfinger IRs that aren't in that one? ...Anyone want to share them? :)

PMs clawfinger....

Spence
Oh, I apologize :eek: . I keep reading recommendations of CF's IRs, but didn't realize it wasn't an out-in-the-open sort of thing :( [/quote:1z5oj3mv]
Well, it used to be. Now it isn't anymore. And noone seems to know why he closed it.

Maybe I'll PM him myself.

Well, I have the pre 6.0 (512) IRs, but he redid them for 6.xx Hi Res, if I'm not mistaken.

Would love to have that collection.

Does anyone have that?

voes said:
Dutch said:
Well, I have the pre 6.0 (512) IRs, but he redid them for 6.xx Hi Res, if I'm not mistaken.

Does anyone have that?

Here's a link with all the IR's I've collected

https://download.yousendit.com/U0d5U2V0OW5OQnhMWEE9PQ

(link will only work untill 20 may 2009)

:shock: Me thinks that is ALL of them. I see the AlbertA ones in there tooo. Someone was looking for those to getz the Pantera tone!

voes said:
Dutch said:

Does anyone have that?

Thank you Patrick!
Sorry to ask, but i am a little late on this topic:
"The download limit has been reached for this file. Please contact the sender and ask them to resend the file."

Could someone kindly reshare Patrick's collection?

Thank you very much! :)

quasimono said:
voes said:
Dutch said:

Does anyone have that?

Thank you Patrick!
Sorry to ask, but i am a little late on this topic:
"The download limit has been reached for this file. Please contact the sender and ask them to resend the file."

Could someone kindly reshare Patrick's collection?

Thank you very much! :)

no problem, here is a new link
https://www.yousendit.com/download/MnFqaXRDVnNLVlhIRGc9PQ

will work untill 24 may or 100 downloads

Back
Top Bottom