• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

    Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Clawfinger's IR page closed. Thanks people!

chapelizod

Inspired
thanks a lot for these! i was planning on downloading them and checking them out once i got my axe... by the time it came clawfinger had already closed his site. eager to see why everyone was raving about them!
 

Chad

Inspired
Basic question: if using an IR that has a mic reference in it, I assume you generally don't want to mess with the MIC parameter on the AxeFx as that would be cascading mics, correct?

Also, is it possible to custom name the User IRs? With just User1, User2, etc. I often forget what is what. If not, I'll head over to the Wish List section and see if that has been brought up.
 

godprobe

Forum Addict
Chad said:
Basic question: if using an IR that has a mic reference in it, I assume you generally don't want to mess with the MIC parameter on the AxeFx as that would be cascading mics, correct?
"generally" correct.

Chad said:
Also, is it possible to custom name the User IRs? With just User1, User2, etc. I often forget what is what. If not, I'll head over to the Wish List section and see if that has been brought up.
Unfortunately, no, but do please vote on it...
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2514
...though I'm not sure how likely it is that it will happen, since even the names used now were shortened from what they used to be, in order (we assume) to conserve space for more code.
 
Is it possible to have the IRs Clawfinger made? I'm a newbie here, but I understand they are useful for metal, and I wonder how to get them now that Claw's page is closed. Thanks !
 

jerotas

Veteran
Oneirokritikos said:
Is it possible to have the IRs Clawfinger made? I'm a newbie here, but I understand they are useful for metal, and I wonder how to get them now that Claw's page is closed. Thanks !
Ditto for me, and for the same reason. I make metal. My favorite user IR's right now for rhythm are
1) 01 Diezel 4x12 V30 SM57
2) Fredman 1on-preshigh_v6

in no particular order.
I suggest that you try those while waiting to see if we can get the Clawfinger ones. I've downloaded many IR's and I'm not sure where I got a lot of them, but I can email these to you if you give me your email addy.
 

funeral666

New here
Sorry, but i'm also to late on this topic:
"The download limit has been reached for this file. Please contact the sender and ask them to resend the file."

Could someone kindly reshare Patrick's collection?

Thanks in advance!
 

jerotas

Veteran
funeral666 said:
Sorry, but i'm also to late on this topic:
"The download limit has been reached for this file. Please contact the sender and ask them to resend the file."

Could someone kindly reshare Patrick's collection?

Thanks in advance!
I'm in the same boat. Please share!
 

efx

Inspired
Hate to be so late to the party but since the link expired a few days ago would someone mind sharing it again?
Worth a shot to ask I thought!

Thanks in advance :)
 

moshwitz

Inspired
efx said:
Hate to be so late to the party but since the link expired a few days ago would someone mind sharing it again?
Worth a shot to ask I thought!

Thanks in advance :)
+1 :mrgreen:

MOSHON
DAVE
 

OmegaZero

Inspired
It makes me cry that I missed the chance to download your collection. :cry: If I beg will you post another link?

If you want, I'll volunteer to host the file permanently. My web server has plenty of space on it.
 
Top Bottom