• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Clawfinger's IR page closed. Thanks people!

Dutch

Fractal Fanatic
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Now what is going on here... Why is this closed all of a sudden? Why is CF thanking people? Is that meant to be cynical? Did someone do something wrong? What is CF doing? Or is he kidding? April fools is a long way away?!? What's the ;) doing at the end of his post? This was posted 04-11 and I've missed it? CF has been on the forum since, so he hasn't run off like our dear departed and lamented LarsB... I'm stumped.

If this is permanent I sort of didn't reckon with it and especially not so suddenly. Somehow I thought CF would keep hosting this for a while or turn it over to Cliff might he ever decide to go do something more important...

hp/mp

Inspired
I downloaded the archive2.zip from axechange - are there other clawfinger IRs that aren't in that one? ...Anyone want to share them? :)

xpenno

Forum Addict
hp/mp said:
I downloaded the archive2.zip from axechange - are there other clawfinger IRs that aren't in that one? ...Anyone want to share them? :)
errrrr, all of them... I don't think Clawfinger posted many (if indeed any at all) IRs on Axechange.....

I might have a couple (most of them) lurking around but I will not post them unless CF gives the say so....
PMs clawfinger....

Spence

Dutch

Fractal Fanatic
Yeah. Still puzzled. Let us know. I did download the whole collection, but that was before 6.0 IIRC.

hp/mp

Inspired
xpenno said:
hp/mp said:
errrrr, all of them... I don't think Clawfinger posted many (if indeed any at all) IRs on Axechange.....

I might have a couple (most of them) lurking around but I will not post them unless CF gives the say so....
PMs clawfinger....

Spence
Oh, I apologize :eek: . I keep reading recommendations of CF's IRs, but didn't realize it wasn't an out-in-the-open sort of thing :( .
Now that I think about it, I guess the thread IS now referring to the fact he closed his IR page :oops:

Dutch

Fractal Fanatic
hp/mp said:
xpenno said:
[quote="hp/mp":1z5oj3mv]I downloaded the archive2.zip from axechange - are there other clawfinger IRs that aren't in that one? ...Anyone want to share them? :)

PMs clawfinger....

Spence
Oh, I apologize :eek: . I keep reading recommendations of CF's IRs, but didn't realize it wasn't an out-in-the-open sort of thing :( [/quote:1z5oj3mv]
Well, it used to be. Now it isn't anymore. And noone seems to know why he closed it.

Maybe I'll PM him myself.

Dutch

Fractal Fanatic
Well, I have the pre 6.0 (512) IRs, but he redid them for 6.xx Hi Res, if I'm not mistaken.

Would love to have that collection.

Does anyone have that?

GuitarDojo

voes said:
Dutch said:
Well, I have the pre 6.0 (512) IRs, but he redid them for 6.xx Hi Res, if I'm not mistaken.

Does anyone have that?
Here's a link with all the IR's I've collected

https://download.yousendit.com/U0d5U2V0OW5OQnhMWEE9PQ

(link will only work untill 20 may 2009)
:shock: Me thinks that is ALL of them. I see the AlbertA ones in there tooo. Someone was looking for those to getz the Pantera tone!

quasimono

Regular
voes said:
Dutch said:

Does anyone have that?

Thank you Patrick!
Sorry to ask, but i am a little late on this topic:
"The download limit has been reached for this file. Please contact the sender and ask them to resend the file."

Could someone kindly reshare Patrick's collection?

Thank you very much! :)

voes

Fractal Fanatic
quasimono said:
voes said:
Dutch said:

Does anyone have that?

Thank you Patrick!
Sorry to ask, but i am a little late on this topic:
"The download limit has been reached for this file. Please contact the sender and ask them to resend the file."

Could someone kindly reshare Patrick's collection?

Thank you very much! :)

no problem, here is a new link
https://www.yousendit.com/download/MnFqaXRDVnNLVlhIRGc9PQ

will work untill 24 may or 100 downloads

Top Bottom