Claudio Pietronik Style Melodic Jam by Stel Andre

Stel Andre

Inspired
Hey people! This is a brand new video of me using my new Ibanez JEM Jr along with my Axe-Fx 2. This time a melodic and dynamic improvisation over a backing track from the great guitarist Claudio Pietronik. I used Claudio's and also Marco Sfogli style phrasing for it. I hope you guys like it! Cheers!

I like!

What amp/speaker combo are you using?

Terry.

Thanks mate! I am using preset number 126. Its based on a Plexi 50W Jump with a Rat Distortion in front. The cabinets aren't changed. I just tweaked the stock firmware's preset to be honest. I just changed the delay and reverb ratios and I "played" a little bit with the distortion in front.

Very nice. Love that tone. How do you like the Jem Jr? How does it compare to the standard issues?

Very nice. Love that tone. How do you like the Jem Jr? How does it compare to the standard issues?

Thanks mate! The Jem Jr is a great guitar! A friend of mine might send me the original Jem soon so I will do a comparison video with the real deal. Should be fun. Although the JR is a great guitar for the money and it feels way more expensive and premium.

Reactions: JT2
Back
Top Bottom