Classical Guitar

80sMetalDude

Inspired
Hi been a long time away!

Question.

Anyone have any tips for putting nylong string flamenco or classical guitar through the AXE III > FRFR?

What I'm mostly looking for is some amp and input/output EQ suggestions...

Thanks!

Last edited:
Probably no Amp needed... Maybe the Tube Pre model?

Compressor and EQ would be my starting points, plus Reverb and maybe Delay, depending on what you're after.

If you're using a piezo pickup then maybe a Cab block with an acoustic guitar IR.

I know @FSM does some flamenco / nylon string stuff as does @Larry Mitchell so maybe they have recommendations?

Hi Guys, Thank you Unix-Guy for tagging me in this I use Godin Guitar mostly into my Fractal Tone Boxes. The acoustic have built in pre amps with E Q so I don't use any Amp Blocks or EQ blocks although it probably wouldn't hurt :) I use a compressor and I boost the out put there. Then into a compressor and Delay and Reverb. The space pad stuff is a separate Line coming from the Compressor to a Volume pedal then a Plex Delay then into WAH block set up like a slow moving auto WAH then back to the main line into the chorus and Delay and and reverb There is a looper at the end of the whole chain.

This the same preset I use on my FM3 and now FM9 as well.

I do a weekly Sunday night Acoustic live Stream every Sunday 9pm EST on Youtube, Facebook and Twitch. Here is a snippet of this past Sunday nights show. It is the first piece and I was still warming up and noodling but it was live. Sundays are VERY Mellow by the way. very very mellow.

Hi Guys, Thank you Unix-Guy for tagging me in this I use Godin Guitar mostly into my Fractal Tone Boxes. The acoustic have built in pre amps with E Q so I don't use any Amp Blocks or EQ blocks although it probably wouldn't hurt :) I use a compressor and I boost the out put there. Then into a compressor and Delay and Reverb. The space pad stuff is a separate Line coming from the Compressor to a Volume pedal then a Plex Delay then into WAH block set up like a slow moving auto WAH then back to the main line into the chorus and Delay and and reverb There is a looper at the end of the whole chain.

This the same preset I use on my FM3 and now FM9 as well.

I do a weekly Sunday night Acoustic live Stream every Sunday 9pm EST on Youtube, Facebook and Twitch. Here is a snippet of this past Sunday nights show. It is the first piece and I was still warming up and noodling but it was live. Sundays are VERY Mellow by the way. very very mellow.

Larry Mitchell always deliver...legend!

Back
Top Bottom