Classic rock tone

Wow.

Blown away.

You just don't hear music and vocals like that anymore.

I honestly can't think of anything I have heard recently that I liked better.

Amazing!

Love the strats!!!!

Thanks everyone! :)

If anyone is interested, we're having a campaign on indiegogo now, to fund some money for a physical product.
So if you want to contribute, or simply pre-order CD or a download, you can do it here: indiegogo
I'm always careful being a "salesmen" on forums like this, but I thought you should know, cause some of you obviously like it :)

1. Immediately really liked both songs.
2. I would LOVE to hear those same songs with the rhythm guitar double tracked and panned off center L-R
3. Your drummer should always wear those sunglasses that appear from time to time in the first video. Big, badass dude who can crush it on a minimal kit... very cool vibe.

1. Tnx:)
2. I've doubled (and tripled) my guitar all my life....this time I wanted to keep it more basic/real. So I've avoided dubbing guitars and vocals this time...hence the stereo guitar feel on the axe-fx. And I'm very happy with the result.
3. haha. Well spotted. We knew about it, but figured....what the heck. It's only rock'n'roll, right? ;-)

1. Immediately really liked both songs.
2. I would LOVE to hear those same songs with the rhythm guitar double tracked and panned off center L-R
3. Your drummer should always wear those sunglasses that appear from time to time in the first video. Big, badass dude who can crush it on a minimal kit... very cool vibe.

thought both tunes sounded great. great playing and tones all around. singer can really sing, nice job.

my only, very small gripe, is the f bomb in the chorus of the first song. not because i find it offensive, it just seemed out of place to me. sometimes the vibe of a song calls for it, but it was distracting to me.

again, not because it was offensive, i listen to offensive music all the time, lol...

I was also going to say this but didn't cause I thought I would just sound old ;-)

That was the ONLY thing I would change in that song.

It sounded forced or "out of place" like jlynnb1 said.

So I would drop it as well.

FWIW, I had this song in my head all day yesterday. And I didn't mind in the slightest!

Haha!
Well, stuck on your brain is all good, I guess :)

And the f-word is always a topic, no matter what.
All I know is that Rob was really pissed when he wrote it! :evil :lol

I was also going to say this but didn't cause I thought I would just sound old ;-)

That was the ONLY thing I would change in that song.

It sounded forced or "out of place" like jlynnb1 said.

So I would drop it as well.

FWIW, I had this song in my head all day yesterday. And I didn't mind in the slightest!

How about turning up the voice in the verse a bit? The highs on the instruments seem louder there to me than the highs of the voice, so the singer seems in the background. In the verse only. On my monitors only?

But anyway, that's just awesome!

Back
Top Bottom