Clark Kent's TEH Dollar Sound IR's

Okay here's a link to a .rar file that includes all of these IR's: http://goo.gl/BK2ODm :) Enjoy!

Also here's a really really quick clip. No tweaking really, Uber with noon settings and bass lowered and the SM57 B5 IR.

Sounds great, Clark. Nice to see that your IR´s also works with low gain Settings. Who still needs the stock cabs of FAS? - sorry Cliff..............You and Ironatlas have shot them down............

Last edited:
Knowing your Petrucci past I know you'll love these. Some of the IR's were just like the Octavarium sound, some like 6DOIT. Well let's just say we've studied "the Petrucci tone" a bit too much and that's what we're looking for. ;)

Which of these are the ones you would say are like 6DOIT? That album has some of my very favorite Petrucci tones (the IIc+ tones, not the Recto on "The Glass Prison").

Hey Clark, off-topic and probably a long shot, but do you happen to have any WAV files (or MP3/whatever) you could share of the tracks you recorded at the studio in this clip?:

That is like the perfect recorded Mark IV rhythm tone. I would love to have a good quality sound clip for Tone-Matching. Thanks either way. :)

Back
Top Bottom