Clark Kent's Perfect IR!!

+1 ... No 7 is a great IR and sounds so much like my real cabs; it complements them very well ... Thanks again Clark! Just wondering though, what do your cab block settings look like? Would you post shots of each page?

Thanks guys! :)

+1 ... No 7 is a great IR and sounds so much like my real cabs; it complements them very well ... Thanks again Clark! Just wondering though, what do your cab block settings look like? Would you post shots of each page?

I've got no secrets in the cab block. I don't think I have anything on... :) Just the IR. Works great with Soldano and Mesa... and everything else. :)

Here's the #7 with the 5150 sim (Soundcloud's compression seems to have messed some with the quality though):

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. Guitars sounds well balanced and nice mids. Maybe too much volume on the guitars and drums are ezdrummer right? :)

I don't think anything beats your Orange cab IR's, but I'll try this one out :)

Thanks! I already forgot about those. :)

The Orange IRs are extremely honest. Actually it was weird for me since I mic'd every speaker the same way but as you can hear, none of them sound the same.

Nice one ! I also came up with a perfect IR, my ultimate contribution before quitting the Fractal (selling tomorrow) realm in favor of Two Notes.

Axe-Change - Download 4x12 - REDSTONEIR - by redstone

It has been balanced for realistic settings through a cab in V30s. I made it to use it with my amp and a torpedo C.A.B.

edit -

I just found our IRs work great together ! Here's an AA BB AB clip

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one ! I also came up with a perfect IR, my ultimate contribution before quitting the Fractal (selling tomorrow) realm in favor of Two Notes.

Axe-Change - Download 4x12 - REDSTONEIR - by redstone

It has been balanced for realistic settings through a cab in V30s. I made it to use it with my amp and a torpedo C.A.B.

edit -

I just found our IRs work great together ! Here's an AA BB AB clip

They sure do!!! Weird... agressive and warm at the same time. Like Chevelle and Foo Fighters mixed together. :)

Yes he is. Indeed. For the record, the HBE with that combo of IRs is killing it. I turned off the bright setting and dialed in a good amount of presence, and have the drive at about 5.82 with a T808 in front... yummy blasts of ridiculousness.

Do you know how can I get the "OH Beta SM57 USA Modern 5"?
I bought the OH IRs and also have the public beta IRs (BognerV31), but don´t find the Beta USA Modern.

Back
Top Bottom