Clark Kent's Gift to Mankind

i need to go back and reload the IR and see what's up because it sounds like just mids for me too. it really sticks out as completely different from any IR I have, so there has to be something that went wrong in the loading of it.

Holy crap man, this is awesome.

I'm basing that purely from the soundclips here, but your song in the first post was like a perfect nu-metal killer that must have been sealed in a time capsule or something and I mean that to be taken as a compliment man, well done to your writing skills there.

I've downloaded the patch/IR, but my rig isn't at home, so I have to wait till we finish this current run of shows before I fiddle with things, but I get the feels that I'll like it

I downloaded this IR a while ago and found it a little bright, but then again I didn't adjust anything in the amp block of the preset I dropped it into. If I sat down with it for a little while I'm sure I could dial in a decent tone with it, so I'm certainly keeping it around. Thanks for sharing Clark!

Thanks guys! And just like you said... you can't really expect to hear the full potential of an IR by not at least resetting the amp settings. :) My IR's usually work with very basic settings: everything at noon etc.

+1 ^^^ I've got only TWO user cabs the " gift " and some other thing I found floating around the forums . I find the " gift " IR is especially helpfull in a mix w/a heavier guitar tone that needs to be pulled out of the mud so to speak or with an amp that is very dark.
btw try the " gift" IR with the Orange Rockverb sim .

I mixed it in with some boomier IR's in cab lab, but it's 90% Clark Kent and 10% 3 or 4 others in the background. Used it with a Triptik and also the Citrus RV50 with great results for me.

Thanks guys! And just like you said... you can't really expect to hear the full potential of an IR by not at least resetting the amp settings. :) My IR's usually work with very basic settings: everything at noon etc.

You are NOT a pain in the ass, and there's no denying your talent at creating guitar tones :eagerness::eagerness::eagerness:

It shouldn't be UltraRes. I'm still waiting for a way to create UltraRes IR's. CabLab update or something.. :)

Tonial Genial that was great bro! I'm glad my work is a part of something like this! :)

Back
Top Bottom