Clark Kent: Yerr!

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor

I've been so swamped with work for so many months that I realized I hadn't created any new songs in such a long time. So here's a good old fashioned "Clark Kent" type song demo. :) All played with my Fender Stratocaster with Suhr V60LP pickups.

It's a weird song for sure but that's what I was going for. What do you think?

I've been so swamped with work for so many months that I realized I hadn't created any new songs in such a long time. So here's a good old fashioned "Clark Kent" type song demo. :) All played with my Fender Stratocaster with Suhr V60LP pickups.

It's a weird song for sure but that's what I was going for. What do you think?

Me like. You know what I like better is kent's gift to mankind. I use it all the time.

Thanks for sharing both.

Also I've been thinking about swaying out my cool rails for some single coils. Have you heard the suhr ML series pickups. Are you in love with the v60LPs and if so what are they like?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Me like. You know what I like better is kent's gift to mankind. I use it all the time.

Thanks for sharing both.

Also I've been thinking about swaying out my cool rails for some single coils. Have you heard the suhr ML series pickups. Are you in love with the v60LPs and if so what are they like?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I 100% love the V60LPs. That being said I haven't really tried other pickups in my strat. I bought this guitar with these pickups so I haven't even done a comparison to the original pickups. All I know is that I trust these pickups a lot. I think the sounds I come up with always sound really good.

If there's another pickup I'd love to try in my strat it would be the Seymour Duncan SSL-1.

Back
Top Bottom