Clark Kent: Nu-Metal

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
Yes, nu-metal. Millennium was the time when I first fell in love with heavier music and at the time it was all about Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit. Well... I still love that massive tone they had back then. They don't let music like that in the radio anymore. I mean has anyone heard Linkin Park's new song Catalyst? It fits techno better than any kind of metal genre. Anyways Clark Kent Job is taking a new turn to that direction. Four songs coming up and I'm not the guitarist here but I've written about 50% of the material. This is the "single". :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?tc37acu76lm96tf

I know. Simply massive... and what's best I'm not using Redwirez this time. It's the GERMAN cab. Dual Recto = Nu-Metal. Try the patch.

Attachments

• Clark Kent Nu-Metal.syx
    2 KB · Views: 121
That sounds great dude! I know we've butt heads in the past, but I really like this song and the tone is great. I haven't tried the patch yet as I'm at work, but is that the powerball sim? I've been meaning to put some work in that sim.

No worries. There's no right and wrong in tone... except I'm always right just like every other musician. :D The amp sim is Recto New. The only thing that's different is that I have the presence a bit higher. I'm not the guy mixing this so I'm pretty sure there's some slight EQ on the tracks. Mostly lowcut.

Hey, I had a chance to actually play with your patch and I have to thank because you had a really great tone in there!
I also tried with a Diezel VH4 patch that I made and double tracking with this two is fantastic!!
I have to give the VH4 a more compressed sound because between the palm mutes and the chords there is too difference but anyway...
I don't remember if I modify your patch, so I will include just in case
Let me know what you think!
P.s. I eq in the Daw the two tracks with the Waves SSL channel plugin, Filters at 15.1 KHZ and 70 HZ and -3db both at 2.20 KHZ and 267 HZ. Astounding sound!

Attachments

• Mesa+Vh4.rar
    904 bytes · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom