Clark Kent: Lonestar

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
Tried to nail that Lonestar sparkling clean tone and it wasn't actually that hard to accomplish. I added a few parallel effects and the magic was there.

Here's a clip: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_so ... ID=9598590

You likey?

WARNING: Will sound close to s*** with bridge pickup but who's really using that for clean tones anyway? I'm using "Redwirez Mesa SM57 Cone 0in" as a cab.

Attachments

• Clark Kent Lonestar.syx
    2 KB · Views: 307
yek said:
Sounds nice. I'm using a RW Fender IR.

I've got one in my user slots too but I think it's not any better tonally. Might be because I'm used to clean channels with 4x12 V30 cabs like the Mark IV clean and Roadster clean which is pretty much the same thing as Lonestar clean. :)

Hi Clark, definitely wanna check out your patches, I synced them all right but no sound comes out of them ! Both your timmons patches do appear on my axe edit and axe fx, but no sound. Could it be cause I don't have the ULTRA model ? Thanx for answering Clark....by the way, great vids you have there...

Well I own the Standard version so you don't need an Ultra for my patches.. Check that all the lines/wires are connected. Also if you're running an older firmware you won't have the BB Preamp so that could be why there's no sound in the patches.

hi,
i synced your patch, and it s showing on my axe edit and axe fx (not an ultra) panel but somehow I got no sound, do you have a clue ?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom