Clark Kent Job - Strangers (Music Video) and FREE IR's!

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor

This is actually a song from my bands EP from last year. This was the song that we changed the tuning for to make it a bit meaner sounding and we matched the Axe-Fx to sound just like the real Mark IV and Traditional Mesa 4x12 cabinet we used for the rest of the EP.

The IR's used here can be downloaded for free in .wav format from this link: https://db.tt/kFowgTqf

If you want the preset that we used here's a video going through the settings and comparing the Axe-Fx preset with the real Mark IV. :)

Feedback!

This is actually a song from my bands EP from last year. This was the song that we changed the tuning for to make it a bit meaner sounding and we matched the Axe-Fx to sound just like the real Mark IV and Traditional Mesa 4x12 cabinet we used for the rest of the EP.

The IR's used here can be downloaded for free in .wav format from this link: https://db.tt/kFowgTqf

If you want the preset that we used here's a video going through the settings and comparing the Axe-Fx preset with the real Mark IV. :)

Feedback!

What up Fred Durst! ;) great stuff here, proud <3

Nice job Mikko!

Very 90's for sure! I hear Limp Bizkit (Significant Other era) mixed with Linkin Park (Hybrid Theory era) and ill Nino :)
Now that reference is pretty spot on. :) We're huge Bizkit fans. People can easily miss the awesome riffage by Wes Borland. Huge influence on me and I bet many people in my generation. (pun) Also Linkin Park when it used to be good has a huge influence on us. Ill Nino has not been on my playlists much but they have a similar vibe going on though. :)

It's a style of music that I don' normally like, but this one really works for me.
Thank you Smittefar that's good to hear. We do completely realize why many people don't like the "numetal" and how it's a bad word and all that but on the other hand there's just so much energy behind the music and hearing this genre of music live is the real experience. A positive mosh pit if you can imagine that. :)

Back
Top Bottom