Clark Kent Job - "Nympho" (Official Video)

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
Finally!!! That's fuck ' awesome!
Please share just the type of the cab please! (Not more details)
\m/
CP 7? Am I far? Btw I'm on phone right know. :p

Thank you guys for all the nice words and support! :) A lot of work behind this material so let's hope it pays off.

Finally!!! That's fuck ' awesome!
Please share just the type of the cab please! (Not more details)
\m/
CP 7? Am I far? Btw I'm on phone right know. :p

Dude you have magical ears! Only one song on the EP (no one will notice which one ;) ) is actually played on an Axe-Fx with a preset that "matches" with the guitar tone that we used for the other songs. We wanted to go "all in" with the tools that we had so we used a real Mesa Mark IV into a real Mesa 4x12 Traditional cab... the exact one that Cab Pack 7 "is based on". :) We did shoot an IR of that mic-up we used for this recording.

I'll look into recreating this tone with the Axe-Fx and sharing it with you guys. The IR itself is quite dark just like the stock Petrucci IR. With the real life Mark IV you really need a very dark mic position to get that fat Mesa tone.

Bass is obviously all about Cab Pack 11 and I think I used the Mix 08 for the tone in the end.

Awesome production and song. Really enjoyed it. Thanks a lot for the free IR's too. Your contributions to the community are priceless. Plugged them into one of my main patches and they sound great. The only thing I thought was missing was the crushing solo guitar lead. Loved it none the less. Keep up the work, you guys are going places.

Good stuff :)
Only thing that's bothering me is that I find that the vocals need more articulation, I can hear a few words here and there but most of the lyrics might as well be Finnish(maybe it really is?).

Good stuff :)
Only thing that's bothering me is that I find that the vocals need more articulation, I can hear a few words here and there but most of the lyrics might as well be Finnish(maybe it really is?).

Haha. Could be the way I pronounce words... could be the EQ for the vocals also. Many Scandinavian vocalists mispronounce f.ex. "T", "K" and "P" as they should be plosives in English but in Finnish and Swedish it's not the case. I can't get enough of Swedish people saying "just" in English. ;) Sure I have an accent. People from UK thought I was Dutch. People in Australia though I was a gangster from Miami Vice. :lol

Still the lyrics are weird words:

"Nympho CEO
With a phony ego
Unloading libido
At a kinky peep show
James Bond tuxedo
No superhero
Riding a limo
With an open window

Not incognito!"

:lol

Back