Cinematic Track Idea - Modern/Electronic/Orchestral/AXE-FX/BIG DRUMS

justinjcm900

Inspired
Hi all,

Didn't really want to post this in the recordings section as it's not really all about the axe but i did use it a lot in this composition.

I've been working on something a bit different than what i usually do and here it is...an idea for a cinematic/television track or score, theme etc whatever you want to call it.

Lots of layers and interesting melodic movements, dare i say 'epic' sections. I had a lot of fun making this one and i hope you enjoy it as much as i did creating it!

I would love to hear any feedback you have and as always, i appreciate every single listen and comment you guys give!

Cheers

Justin

P.S. Please download for highest quality!

very nice indeed, justin!

only two thoughts come to mind - firstly, it's a little over compressed...i think you've mastered it a bit too loud and it's really in your face, with not much dynamic range!

secondly, it's also probably too long. many of the sections could be half, or even quarter of their length and it would work just as well, if not better, imo!

btw, i've been doing some film composing of my own, check out my stuff on soundloud here - https://soundcloud.com/simeonharris/sets/film-and-tv - latest stuff (i.e. better stuff) is at the end of the set!

you planning on doing more of these? would love to hear them, if you are

Thanks Simeon!

I really appreciate that comment and i will take on board your thoughts! However, i will excuse myself from the length issue as this is the first time i'm venturing into this area of composition haha.

I am definitely planning on doing more stuff like this because i want to build a solid portfolio, not only of covers like you see on my soundcloud, but original movie/television arrangements. I am doing a lot of research into this field and i have always been a huge fan of movie/tv and game music anyway so there is always something new to inspire me there. I know i still have an incredible amount to learn but i will definitely keep pushing these ideas out because i simply love it!

very nice indeed, justin!

only two thoughts come to mind - firstly, it's a little over compressed...i think you've mastered it a bit too loud and it's really in your face, with not much dynamic range!

secondly, it's also probably too long. many of the sections could be half, or even quarter of their length and it would work just as well, if not better, imo!

btw, i've been doing some film composing of my own, check out my stuff on soundloud here - https://soundcloud.com/simeonharris/sets/film-and-tv - latest stuff (i.e. better stuff) is at the end of the set!

you planning on doing more of these? would love to hear them, if you are

great clips Sim.. love them...

you guys are giving me the taste for this....
I really have to have a go at this at some point..

Wonderful piece of music,a bit over compressed for my taste but still very enjoyable to listen to...

Back
Top Bottom