Cindy Lou Who? !!!

Their producer is a Fractal Audio fan:

I am Kato Khandwala, Record Producer, Guitar Player and International Man Of Intrigue.
Discography can be found here http://brightmanmusic.com/producers/kato-khandwala/

I have been using Fractal Audio Axe FX since the first iteration. The potential to not only recreate known tones AND create new sounds that have yet to be discovered by utilizing physically non existent combinations inspired me to dig deep into the platform. At this point, the constant development and improvement of the product has made me a Fractal fan that relies on the Axe Fx everyday.

I won Billboard's Rock Song of the year for the Pretty Reckless "Heaven Knows" and scored 3 consecutive Billboard #1's for songs that I recorded and played a majority of parts on the Axe-Fx.

For a decade ish?
I only discovered them recently!? Was really surprised when finding out she was the kid in Ron Howards Grinch and Spy Kids twirling pigtail girl. Definitely has some serious musical talent going on.

We covered a couple of their tunes in the last band I was in. The female singer that we had would sing 10-15 songs depending on the night and was very good, but she wasn't really into harder rock. She was ok with the classic rock stuff...but kept trying to push for mellow stuff that the rest of us disliked immensely. She wasn't a big fan of The Pretty Reckless much, lol. She would pout and fume when we'd do even heavier stuff. Metallica, Megadeth, etc.

Their producer is a Fractal Audio fan:

I am Kato Khandwala, Record Producer, Guitar Player and International Man Of Intrigue.
Discography can be found here http://brightmanmusic.com/producers/kato-khandwala/

I have been using Fractal Audio Axe FX since the first iteration. The potential to not only recreate known tones AND create new sounds that have yet to be discovered by utilizing physically non existent combinations inspired me to dig deep into the platform. At this point, the constant development and improvement of the product has made me a Fractal fan that relies on the Axe Fx everyday.

I won Billboard's Rock Song of the year for the Pretty Reckless "Heaven Knows" and scored 3 consecutive Billboard #1's for songs that I recorded and played a majority of parts on the Axe-Fx.

Yeah, pretty sure he passed away 3 years ago in a tragic motorcycle accident.

Back
Top Bottom